To help stay well

Posted by Reviewer2756094 on Feb 23, 2010

I am using this to help stay well. It has mushrooms and also astragalus. Both are well known for helping immunity. I have not been sick all winter.

Excellent Product

Posted by 5172182123833018007 on Mar 01, 2013

I read an article about how Maitake Mushrooms can prevent cancer, lower blood pressure, help control blood sugar, give you more energy, fight tumors, aid in weight loss, boost the immune system, help people with AIDS, cleanse the blood, strengthen the circulatory system, contain selenium, iron and Vitamin C. I was a bit skeptical, to say the least. Well, my blood pressure is almost a constant 120/80. This product is fantastic!

Good stuff! NOW brand is great!

Posted by Reviewer2852614 on Feb 08, 2011

I've taken this for over 2 months now and have not been sick. However, I haven't been sick in over a year or longer, not even a cold. So I'll have to wait to see if this boosts my T-cells, macrophages, etc. I have had low WBC readings for over 3 years, yet have not been sick,& have been checked for leukemia, blood cancer, etc. It must be "just me," as the doc puts it. Taking it to see if it puts my wbc counts back into the "normal" range.

Now Foods, Immune Renew, 90 Vcaps

Posted by 5054591574668319020 on May 07, 2014

I have two small children. It seems when they come home with something, I get it. From a personal recommendation as well as the reviews I read, I felt inclined to try this product. All in all, this product didn’t work out for me. I’ve had two episodes of imbalances in my well being since using it. When those episodes occur, what is usually my saving grace is a product called Wellness Formula manufactured by Source Naturals. I take 3 tablets of that 2-3 a day and that usually keeps me from getting a full-blown cold. I wouldn’t tell anybody not to try Immune Renew. From the reviews it has worked wonders for a lot of people. It just wasn’t the same experience for me.

I take these religiously