The BEST immune support!

Posted by Reviewer1210336 on Aug 02, 2011

I rave to everyone about Immune Renew! I went from every cold I got feeling like it was the flu. It would take me 2 months to get over every sickness. It got to the point that I was seriously afraid of getting sick. Since starting this, I very rarely get sick. If I feel something coming on, I take 2-3 pills a day and by next day it's all gone. Only times I've caught something was when I ran out of this! But, still my cold lasted about 3 days. Big difference from lasting 2 months! I tried colostrum, but that gave me indigestion and the feeling that my food was just sitting in my stomach and disturbed my sleep due to that. Also tried EpiCore... but this hands down was the BEST!!

Rizzo review

Posted by Reviewer2989062 on Aug 05, 2011

I really believe in this product and have many of my family on it!

Excellent price and effect

Posted by Naturopath on Aug 21, 2011

Together with Vit D & C prevents me from getting the flu. Great formula

works wonders! super paracetamol replacement

Posted by 5638527384794820360 on Apr 17, 2015

If like me you suffer from frequent fevers / sore throat / cold due to seasonal changes, then this works absolute wonders! I have stopped buying paracetamol or other fever medicines ever since getting this...three doses and fever and cold and sore throat gone...a fourth dose and full recovery! Without the weakness and stomach upsets caused by a 650 mg paracetamol dose :) I combine this with Organic India turmeric formula and these two together rocks... Highly recommended! Am going to stock up on a few bottles of this!

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer1987628 on Jul 27, 2015

Im a diagnosed CFS'r. When I let myself go and dont maintain a sugar free diet I average a throat infection or ear/nose/throat issue quite regularly. Since beginning taking this two months ago I havent been sick once, so it definately works!

Like putting on Armor

Posted by hikershhealth on Aug 03, 2015

Great stuff been using it for over two years NEVER SICK I never get a flu shot my freinds that do end up sicker than dogs I usally never get anything if I do Its so mild works great if i do get any symptoms i take elderberry syrup Over done and gone

excellent product

Posted by 5383195694563855329 on Feb 04, 2013

while many have been sick this winter ive been taking this product and not even a cold and I am from one of the Northern states that is cold with plenty of snow...I am very satisfied.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2263210 on Dec 30, 2011

Helps with giving the immune system what it needs to withstand all the created immune suppressors that are entrained throughout our environment.

Immune Renew

Posted by Reviewer1770951 on Apr 15, 2011

Since I began taking this product I heal very quickly from any types of cuts or scratches, and I haven't had a cold or flu this past winter!

overall

Posted by Reviewer1942661 on Sep 07, 2010

good refreshing solid product