Great and convient

Posted by Reviewer1600847 on Feb 23, 2009

They are great they give you energy and make you feel great. I really like how convient the individual packs are I just open and pop it right in my mouth and go.

Now Foods, Instant Energy B12, 2000 mcg

Posted by Reviewer2786033 on Apr 13, 2009

Works well & doesn't upset my stomach as so many other vitamin/mineral products do. Comes in packets, so it's great for taking w/ me for a pick-me-up mid-way through my work day.

AWESOME!

Posted by patehosplace on Jun 22, 2009

This is really good, benefits immediately. Great when having a very busy day and you need the focus

Vita ! B

Posted by Reviewer2203927 on Aug 15, 2008

This is actually pretty darn good! I mix it with ginger ale! and wow! Better then Red BuLL

B12

Posted by Reviewer2185867 on Dec 08, 2008

Great pick me up when I need it. Shipped fast.

Works a bit

Posted by Reviewer2541215 on Feb 10, 2009

Sometimes I notice an energy improvement and sometimes I don't. Overall, I think it works.

Wasn't sure at first.

Posted by Reviewer1951540 on Feb 14, 2009

Wasn't sure about this product at first but it works great! Doesn't work as well as 5 hour energy but for the price its a great steal!

Work well...

Posted by Reviewer2516828 on Oct 23, 2009

I've been using these for about 2 weeks and I think they have helped with low energy in the afternoon.

Now Foods, Instant Energy B12, 2000 mcg, 75 Packets

Posted by Reviewer1606503 on Jul 01, 2010

I take "Now Foods B-50 complex” and I thought I would try the "Instant Energy B12" just to see if it would give me instant energy. I didn’t feel any difference. With B-Vitamins I feel less stress and that makes them worth taking.

OK but not great

Posted by Reviewer1137903 on Oct 13, 2010

For some reason this product made me very tired. I can take it in the evening and it does help me sleep but that's not the reason I purchased it. Not too good on taste either.