Good absorption

Posted by Reviewer2466308 on May 20, 2009

My daughter has Crohn's disease and these have been easily absorbed by her system and she is not anemic for the first time in 6 years.

this is the one

Posted by Reviewer1661137 on Dec 03, 2009

This iron pill does not constipate and does not make me nauseous. It works like a charm..even after only one pill! It is great in every way.

I was always FREEZING

Posted by Reviewer1657922 on Jun 11, 2009

This has kept me from getting unbearably cold when others have the a/c cranking.

FANTASTIC!

Posted by Reviewer3079478 on May 15, 2010

My blood test came back as not anemic but low in iron. I had been suffering from fatigue and mind fog, which I had thought were from other health issues but apparently are also from low iron. The doctor suggested that I take an iron supplement so I went specifically looking for an iron that I would take instead of what was in my multiple. This iron is very easily digested, no upset or constipation at all: note I've always taken with a small amount of food, never on an empty stomach. Research said take with Vit C and B but NOT calcium or Vit E which can block iron absorption. The first day I was surprised to not have to nap like I had been, and each day I take this iron supplement I am capable of being more active than I have been in months. Fatigue has lessened and so has the mind fog. I still have ongoing health issues which leave me fatigued and do affect cognitive function (prob.s w/heart & sleep apnea), but I am much better now taking this iron supplement than I was before I took it. I hope to NEVER go without!:) This week I have been worn out and exhausted by a nuclear stress test (of heart), problems with insurance Health AND vehicle!, an echocardiogram, problems in the hospital, & reaction to meds that put me in ER w/possible onset of heart attack. I had skipped the iron supplement for a few days this week due to overwhelm and have just been dragging through the last 2 days. This morning I got up and took this iron with AM meds and bkfst and this afternoon I was able to CLEAN MY KITCHEN. I highly recommend this product. NOTE: make sure you cut out other iron supplement sources as this is 100%RDA, or work closely with knowledgeable health prof. as iron is TOXIC and will KILL YOU if not treated with respect.

LOVE THIS PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer2377594 on Feb 12, 2010

IT INCREASED MY IRON LEVELS. WITHOUT ANY SIDE EFFECT - LOVE THIS PRODUCT - WILL CONTINUE TO BUY IT - HIGHLY RECOMMEND

needed

Posted by Reviewer1021450 on Aug 13, 2010

I was wondering why I was dizzy, loss of memory..unable to think...I needed iron. Now will not be without that little bit each day.

Great iron

Posted by Reviewer1606813 on Sep 22, 2008

No GI problems or constipation with this iron. I like that it is a capsule, I know it will dissolve. I would repurchase.

For those who have anemia--------Для тех у кого анемия

Posted by Sunshinesunray on May 28, 2014

I suffer from iron deficiency for several years. This product really helps. I take one capsule in the morning and one in the evening. My hemoglobin had been rose! If my review was helpful to you, please click "YES" below. Thanks! --------Я страдаю от железодефицита вот уже несколько лет. Этот продукт действительно помогает. Принимаю по одной капсуле утром и вечером. Мой гемоглобин поднялся! Если мой отзыв показался для вас полезным, пожалуйста, нажмите " YES". Спасибо!

it is chelated iron

Posted by Reviewer1946558 on May 09, 2009

As a man I take 1 everyday.Iron increases oxygen in the body. Chose NOW because it uses ferrochel; which is GRAS. Have noticed my strength increased alittle when lifting weights. No constipation and it does not cause iron overload; according to ferrochel it is absorbed faster and the body will only take what it needs and eliminate the excess. Recommend you try. Price is good too.

meh

Posted by HealthandBeautyGirl on May 23, 2015

I switched from the Twinlab 18mg iron capsules to this one because of the great reviews. With the Twinlab I noticed more energy, less hair shedding and relief from restless leg syndrome. This Now brand is not helping with these issues nearly as much! I am going back to the Twinlab which is about half the price of this one! PLEASE CLICK YES IF YOU FOUND MY REVIEW HELPFUL AND SEE MY PAGE FOR MORE REVIEWS AND INFO!