Great value! Feeling more energised with constant IRON

Posted by 5358151171619814524 on Apr 13, 2016

Easier than cooking a steak every day! First time using this IRON product but I use other supplements from Now brand. Happy so far!

i am not use

Posted by 4699294256176068736 on Apr 08, 2016

i am not use

I think it works

Posted by sugarcrusted on Mar 24, 2016

I have not tested my blood before or after using this. I'm basing my conclusion off the change in my menstrual blood, as the colour is slightly darker than before I started. It used to look like watered down blood for several months, and I was constantly feeling cold despite being in the sun. My hands and feet especially! It's been 2 months since I started taking these (but I'm also on chinese medicine, so that might have helped too) and I no longer feel cold that easily like before.

100% RDA (18 mg) of iron--an excellent product

Posted by 5154358382828497028 on Feb 27, 2016

I take 18 mg of iron daily separately and later in the day than my morning multivitamin/mineral. These seem to meet all my needs, and are a good value.

great! have been feeling tired but these iron supplements helped

Posted by 4819851745258635561 on Feb 26, 2016

helped in increasing iron levels, reducing tiredness

Great price

Posted by vickyherb on Feb 18, 2016

Vegan, fairly priced, works well. No complaints.

Good and cheap

Posted by 4830009186985985152 on Nov 15, 2015

I like this iron. The price is right and it comes in a light plastic container. I also like that it is a low dosage - I don't like taking a high dosage of supplements, yet I could always take 2 a day if I need.

ok

Posted by 5280615812874896036 on Jul 05, 2015

It is constipating and must be taken with food, it gave me stomach cramps in the first couple of days. Otherwise, good for the adrenals, and it restores energy in those who have low ferritin levels.

Great Value/Great Product

Posted by 5754117308146154448 on Jun 06, 2015

Exactly what I needed to supplement my dog's homemade meals as recommended by "Dr. Becker's Real Food for Healthy Dogs and Cats."

meh

Posted by HealthandBeautyGirl on May 23, 2015

I switched from the Twinlab 18mg iron capsules to this one because of the great reviews. With the Twinlab I noticed more energy, less hair shedding and relief from restless leg syndrome. This Now brand is not helping with these issues nearly as much! I am going back to the Twinlab which is about half the price of this one! PLEASE CLICK YES IF YOU FOUND MY REVIEW HELPFUL AND SEE MY PAGE FOR MORE REVIEWS AND INFO!