Very good!

Posted by Reviewer1912149 on Jun 22, 2015

I bought this after knee replacement and used it on my extremely painfull and sore thie muscles. It relieved pain the first time i used it, but it was as though the skin wasn't s"shocked" by the burning sensatinon the following times I tried it on this area, and it didn't relieve as much after that. I needed a pretty large amount of the cream for it to have effect, be sure to rub it in. On sore shoulder muscles it works really good every time, for some reason. I recomend to try this for muscle pain.

Muy Bien

Posted by iber13 on Nov 05, 2014

Alivia el dolor y funciona muy bien

It's works

Posted by healthylife on Jun 27, 2014

Very helpful. It's really helps for joint pain. My mom uses it regularly.

Easily applied

Posted by Reviewer2233211 on Jun 27, 2014

I am not sure about the long term benfits of using this cream, but it is easily absorbed. Fingers crossed, it works!

seems good

Posted by Reviewer2418769 on Oct 06, 2012

It seems mildly soothing for my aching hands. Strong, but not unpleasantly, scented (it contains cypress-cedar oil). Doesn't seem to have too much capsaicin, which is both good and bad. More capsaicin would be more analgesic, but it would also burn more. Plus, with higher concentrations of capsaicin you run the risk of accidentally touching your eyes, mouth, or other sensitive parts of your body, which would not be comfortable (I have found creams with stronger concentrations are harder to wash off).

Sorry to say, but this one is forgettable!

Posted by kirowang on Oct 30, 2011

Very strong peppermint smell, and very dangerous for sensitive skin! You will crawl and scream and everywhere will be red! Gives varm and makes You crazy and very restless, Your body will blow up, as You feel, where You will use this cream. And beware Your eyes, wash Your hands at least twice, if not more times before moves Your finger closer Your eyes.. Very bad cream, if gives more bad feelings, than good! Sorry Now Foods, with this one, You did wrong!

good product

Posted by Reviewer2069149 on Jun 27, 2011

it Works wey well !!!

Was Not Impressed.

Posted by Reviewer2744446 on Jun 10, 2011

This cream only made the skin around my knee tingle and slightly sting without causing any depth of warmth or relief that I was hoping for. Sorry to say that I probably won't be re-ordering this product.

Really relieves a pain.

Posted by Reviewer1877965 on May 15, 2011

Heat after applying is felt. Really relieves a pain. To estimate result from a glycosamine which is a part, it is required more than month of use. I will combine it with Now Foods, MSM Liposome Lotion those days when the pain isn't present.

Really helps!

Posted by Reviewer1366420 on Jan 11, 2011

Eases arthritis pain in my thumbs by about 50% for a few hours. I use rubber gloves to apply it or else traces of it will remain on my fingers even after washing (and then sting if I happen to touch my eyes). You also have to remember not to let the treated skin touch anything...

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »