Hunk a Hunk a burning love.

Posted by Reviewer2534305 on Apr 13, 2009

Now Foods, Joint Support Cream seems to work very effectively in soothing overworked muscles. Within minutes of rubbing it on, I can feel a big difference. Two problems, however, have interfered with its effectiveness. The first is that, when it gets wet (sweat or shower, for instance, it really burns. I have to be judicious in its use. The second is that, even after thorough hand washing, it still remains. This is important if, like me, you wear contacts. It can really sting the eyes just with the residue on my hands, even after several hours.

Works on pain in a different way

Posted by Reviewer1805250 on Sep 28, 2008

This is the only cream that helps my mother's severe neuropathy, swelling from lyphoedemea and fibromyalgia. This stuff REALLY works!

Instant pain relief

Posted by Reviewer2155863 on Oct 21, 2007

The cream brought immediate, complete pain relief. Everyone should have this cream on hand.

Works Great

Posted by Reviewer3187586 on Nov 06, 2007

I am very happy with the way Now Joint Support helped my knees. It took the pain away for most of the day. I only have to use it twice a day.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1363323 on Mar 18, 2008

This is a good product. This, & Aloe Life's "Body Heat, Vanilla Rub", are the best natural healing aidpain killers; I have ever used. Both are easily affordable.

Unbearable Burning Sensation

Posted by Reviewer3086440 on Oct 30, 2009

Im a huge fan of Now Foods products and do feel a bit bad writing a negative review about one of their products. Unfortunately when I apply this product on my knee I feel so much heat, the burning sensation is really unbearable. When I use it during sports, the mixture of sweat with this product makes the burning sensation multifold...this product is supose to relief pain, and unfortunately it causes pain itself .. people with sensitive skin avoid this product and care...my guess is the Caynne pepper used in this product is responsible for the burning sensation In addition it has such a stong smell, that sticks around for a long time, hence I cannot use this product at work...I do not recommend this product to anyone.

Decent Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1871170 on Apr 15, 2008

This seems to be a pretty good muscle rub. May be one of the best I've used.

Too hot and runny

Posted by Reviewer1470069 on Jan 24, 2009

This might work well, but I wasn't able to give it more than a couple of tries. As another reviewer commented, the consistency is rather runny - made it difficult to apply/rub in. Also, even for the joints, it was quite "hot" - which was probably okay where I wanted it applied. I just had a difficult time getting my hands washed free of it - especially under and around the nails, due to the thin consistency. This meant I had to be careful not to rub my eyes, etc. until a few hand-washings and hours had passed.

love it but--

Posted by Reviewer2192154 on Sep 12, 2008

I got one a while ago and it was the best one i have used but it was also thick like you'd expect cream to be. I reordered and this new one is like lotion, it would just pour out of the jar. either they are trying to save money by adding water or something went wrong while manufacturing the one i got. Either way i am disappointed.

Sorry to say, but this one is forgettable!

Posted by kirowang on Oct 30, 2011

Very strong peppermint smell, and very dangerous for sensitive skin! You will crawl and scream and everywhere will be red! Gives varm and makes You crazy and very restless, Your body will blow up, as You feel, where You will use this cream. And beware Your eyes, wash Your hands at least twice, if not more times before moves Your finger closer Your eyes.. Very bad cream, if gives more bad feelings, than good! Sorry Now Foods, with this one, You did wrong!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »