Can't live without it...

Posted by alloriginal on May 22, 2013

I wouldn't want to be without kava extract! When feeling agitated or stressed, it has a definite calming effect. It is especially useful, for me, before bed. It quiets my mind and allows a good, restful sleep. It's sort of like a beer or two, without the alcohol. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Kava Kava

Posted by Reviewer1370457 on May 13, 2008

Kava provides excellent anxiety and stress relief with minimal drowsiness or dulling of the thought process. This formula contains eleuthero (formerly called Siberian Ginseng, although it's actually not in the same genus as ginseng), which I find energizing without jitters. I've found the Now extract to be the most consistently potent of the Kava supplements I've used.

The Anxiety - Sleep Aid

Posted by Reviewer1513235 on May 27, 2006

I've been using Kava Kava for mild anxiety and as a sleep aid on occasion for nearly 15 years, it has been of great benefit for me as long as I follow the guidlines given, my wife also uses it on occasion she is not as fond of it as she is more sensative to its potency and feels a groggy awakening in the morning, But I for one have not felt this effect, as a fact I've been nothing but refreshed upon natural awakening in the morning and ready to start a new day...

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer3007807 on Mar 05, 2008

This is a very effective quality product.I personally use Kava during occasional stressful periods,and have found it to decrease my anxiety level without sleepiness.I would give it a "10" on a 1-10 scale!

Posted by Reviewer2288138 on Feb 24, 2008

Im going to college, working full time and also going to interviews. Kava Kava helps calm those nervous moments when put on the spot. I recommend this product for anyone in these situations

Return of old friend

Posted by Reviewer3107698 on Jan 25, 2008

Kava Kava is the only product I have found down through the years that assists me in getting to sleep. A few years ago when the product was banned, it was a great loss. Now that it's back, I feel an old friend has been allowed toreturn.

This is it!

Posted by Reviewer3300632 on Jun 04, 2009

I've used Kava Kava for years when experiencing extremely stressful times. During my mother's last months when she was so sick of being sick and let me know about it, I would take 950mg about a half hour before having to deal with her each evening and this made it possible for me to endure with ease. Your skin will develop a very distinct shade of orange after six months of use but when you stop it changes back to normal within weeks. I ordered this for my darling son who has a very stressful job and is in the process of quitting smoking and he says it is keeping him calm and not wishing for a smoke. This is marvelous and hasn't harmed me in any way. Don't be afraid...try it--it could save your sanity.

> For better sleep

Posted by Reviewer3270238 on Sep 10, 2008

It makes you fall asleep easier and deeper. Non-drowsy, however if taken in the day (for issues like anxiety) it might make you feel tired/sleepy.

Not too strong

Posted by Reviewer2621856 on Apr 11, 2008

Didnt do too much for me to reduce stress. after taking these for a week, decided to stop and try something more effective.

kava kava

Posted by Reviewer2567687 on Jan 21, 2009

it has not helped with sleeping however it does have a calming effect...I am taking 2 at night as directed and am still continuing...hope to see better results in the future