Now Foods, Kelp, 150 mcg, 200 Tablets

Reviews 2-star

Review

Posted by 4698559917432581390 on Aug 01, 2013

I only used the tablets a few times as I did not enjoy the fishy taste, I am fussy with vitamins based on size ( to swallow) and taste. The size of the vitamin is good.

Kelp 150mcg

Posted by Reviewer2270350 on May 12, 2009

I suppose the Kelp might work, but I am already on a treatment of synthroid and I am reluctant to stop that medication until my current testing is complete. I may have to have my thyroid removed and felt, even though I am having massive mood swings, I should wait until I am informed by the endocrinologist. I welcome any suggestions anyone might have as I am tired of these mood swings.

Not as good as I thought it would be

Posted by Reviewer2752356 on Aug 31, 2010

I bought this to help in losing weight it has not done anything for me.

KELP

Posted by Reviewer1181013 on May 05, 2009

IT IS DOING PRETTY GOOD, BUT DON'T SEND ME ANYMORE RIGHT NOW. I HAVE YOUR EMAIL AND WILL ORDER WHEN I NEED A NEW SUPPLY. THANK YOU, BILLYE