grate prodct for Thyroid

Posted by 5405044231178931587 on Mar 09, 2014

helps Thyroid after using it two month TSH got down from 6.5 to 3.5.

Great Diet Aid!

Posted by Reviewer2729891 on Aug 12, 2014

Since I started taking Kelp along with my other pills--my weight is dropping off faster-I feel better and have more energy. Looks like I may need more of Kelp to help me lose 60 more pounds! Thanks for making this pill available at a decent price -iherb!

Worked for me

Posted by 5114570864173020037 on Dec 15, 2014

I never cared about the thyroid or my iodine intake until my physician told me it could be the cause of some of my symptoms. I did a blood test and turned out my T3 hormone level was quite low. Since I wasn't taking too much iodine from my food (I eat only Himalayan salt and not too much seafood), I thought it'd be safe to start supplementing with 1 tablet daily, and after 2 weeks I raised the dose to 2 tablets. I haven't done a blood test since then, but I feel so much better. I tolerate cold much much better, and I have considerably more energy. Will order again for sure.

I'm still waiting...

Posted by Reviewer2618918 on Mar 24, 2011

It takes a while for kelp to work, but for now, I'm content with my choice. I use it twice a day because the stresses in my life have made my hair fall out. If I need to, I'll increase the dosage. Nature RULES!

Potent

Posted by Reviewer2795397 on Oct 18, 2011

Very potent despite the RDA dosage. If you notice side effects, get your thyroid tested.

Giving me energy

Posted by Reviewer2586788 on Jul 15, 2009

My energy level has picked up and I feel more frisky! Cant stand the taste so I try to hurl it down quickly LOL

Review

Posted by 4698559917432581390 on Aug 01, 2013

I only used the tablets a few times as I did not enjoy the fishy taste, I am fussy with vitamins based on size ( to swallow) and taste. The size of the vitamin is good.

not for me

Posted by ling76 on Feb 04, 2013

The days I took this I found it harder to fall asleep at night. Thats the only thing I noticed, and will not try it anymore because of that. Guess I have not taken it long enough to notice any other benefits from it.

Not Good for me.

Posted by Reviewer2980358 on May 30, 2009

This product made me dizzy and sick to my stomach. I don't know if their is too much of something in it that does'nt agree with me, but I can't use this product.

Kelp

Posted by Reviewer3255277 on Apr 24, 2008

Kelp is very important to take with Thyroid Energy, if you have sore throats because of the thyroid kelp helps that area and it also cures any infections that might be laying dormant.