kelp 150 mcg

Posted by Reviewer3115555 on Sep 27, 2008

wonderful product Hopefully can discard my thyroid medication some day

Now Foods, Kelp

Posted by Reviewer1056919 on Jul 06, 2008

Really like, very helpful to diet and thyroid problem. Would definitely buy again.

NOW Foods Kelp

Posted by Reviewer1147981 on Jan 15, 2008

I like the size of these tablets and seem to have more energy.

Pretty good!

Posted by Reviewer2625092 on Jun 16, 2011

These are good tablets that supply 100% of your daily iodine very inexpensively. Keep in mind that because they are tablets, you can sometimes taste the kelp before you swallow them. Capsules would have less of a kelp taste. I started taking these after my baby was born and came down with Graves' disease. I'm not sure if the extra iodine triggered it. It was probably other factors.

I'm still waiting...

Posted by Reviewer2618918 on Mar 24, 2011

It takes a while for kelp to work, but for now, I'm content with my choice. I use it twice a day because the stresses in my life have made my hair fall out. If I need to, I'll increase the dosage. Nature RULES!

Potent

Posted by Reviewer2795397 on Oct 18, 2011

Very potent despite the RDA dosage. If you notice side effects, get your thyroid tested.

Giving me energy

Posted by Reviewer2586788 on Jul 15, 2009

My energy level has picked up and I feel more frisky! Cant stand the taste so I try to hurl it down quickly LOL

Review

Posted by 4698559917432581390 on Aug 01, 2013

I only used the tablets a few times as I did not enjoy the fishy taste, I am fussy with vitamins based on size ( to swallow) and taste. The size of the vitamin is good.

not for me

Posted by ling76 on Feb 04, 2013

The days I took this I found it harder to fall asleep at night. Thats the only thing I noticed, and will not try it anymore because of that. Guess I have not taken it long enough to notice any other benefits from it.

Not Good for me.

Posted by Reviewer2980358 on May 30, 2009

This product made me dizzy and sick to my stomach. I don't know if their is too much of something in it that does'nt agree with me, but I can't use this product.