GREAT PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer2362760 on Jun 11, 2010

HELPS A LOT.

grate prodct for Thyroid

Posted by 5405044231178931587 on Mar 09, 2014

helps Thyroid after using it two month TSH got down from 6.5 to 3.5.

My son loves this stuff

Posted by Reviewer2717476 on Mar 25, 2014

My son does alot mma and he says he notices a differnce in his energy level when he does not take it. Also he says it helped with his receding hair line that it stoped receding since taking it. Will continue to purchase this product

Great Diet Aid!

Posted by Reviewer2729891 on Aug 12, 2014

Since I started taking Kelp along with my other pills--my weight is dropping off faster-I feel better and have more energy. Looks like I may need more of Kelp to help me lose 60 more pounds! Thanks for making this pill available at a decent price -iherb!

great source of iodine

Posted by 4614833340513791876 on Aug 16, 2013

One tablet a day helps with reaching my daily iodine level. Excellent product that is produced by a respectable company at an affordable price. This product of similar size, and dosage would cost between $13 and and $22 in Australia.

Good product at a good price

Posted by Reviewer3186500 on May 31, 2014

Increases energy, and remineralizes. I haven't notice about my weight, but I only take one pill a day, so I think is normal.

We will find out from next blood work

Posted by Reviewer3321860 on May 18, 2010

My husband'TSH is still in normal range but TSH has increased little by little for last two years. We will check TSH from next blood work.

Small dosage

Posted by Reviewer1670699 on Jan 26, 2010

This is a good product for me, but it seems that the dosage could be higher, say 300-500 mcg (or even higher) so I take 3 tablets per day.

Also a great supplement

Posted by Reviewer2483394 on Jan 06, 2010

Again, the dogs have stopped eating broccoli stems out of the compost since adding this to their meals!

Pretty good!

Posted by Reviewer2625092 on Jun 16, 2011

These are good tablets that supply 100% of your daily iodine very inexpensively. Keep in mind that because they are tablets, you can sometimes taste the kelp before you swallow them. Capsules would have less of a kelp taste. I started taking these after my baby was born and came down with Graves' disease. I'm not sure if the extra iodine triggered it. It was probably other factors.