Fantastic as always

Posted by Reviewer2432578 on May 02, 2012

I have been on this for years now and it has really made a difference in how my thyroid functions. It keeping my thyroid from deteriorating.

So far so good!

Posted by Reviewer1697789 on May 11, 2010

I take this w/thyroid energy and cortisol support and I have noticed a difference w/my energy level. I will continue using this product.

NOW Kelp Tablets

Posted by Reviewer2200823 on May 16, 2010

These are excellent kelp tablets.

GOOD stuff

Posted by Reviewer3080592 on Sep 20, 2010

have lost a few inches and gained energy

great product, great price

Posted by Reviewer3032401 on Oct 24, 2010

I take these to make sure I get my iodine, very important. These tablets disolve easily as they pass my 'tablet disolving test' with flying colors. What you do when you are unsure of the absorbality of a tablet you put it in water that is body temp not room temp a big difference and you time how long it takes them to disolve. If they disolve in like 5-10 minutes or less you have a very absorbalbe product (which these do) and 15-20 is still pretty good. I don't go over 30 minutes even for large tablets. At this point I replace them with another suplement and if I cannot find one I grind them up.

GREAT PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer2362760 on Jun 11, 2010

HELPS A LOT.

My son loves this stuff

Posted by Reviewer2717476 on Mar 25, 2014

My son does alot mma and he says he notices a differnce in his energy level when he does not take it. Also he says it helped with his receding hair line that it stoped receding since taking it. Will continue to purchase this product

happy with product

Posted by 4713831478967968045 on Oct 08, 2013

I am happy with the product and had quick delivery to Australia thanks Iherb

good stuff.

Posted by Reviewer3222410 on Jan 22, 2016

My daughter uses this product to loose weight. she has lost about 20 lbs so far. she started at about 345 lbs and now weighs 325.

great source of iodine

Posted by 4614833340513791876 on Aug 16, 2013

One tablet a day helps with reaching my daily iodine level. Excellent product that is produced by a respectable company at an affordable price. This product of similar size, and dosage would cost between $13 and and $22 in Australia.