GREAT PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer2362760 on Jun 11, 2010

HELPS A LOT.

happy with product

Posted by 4713831478967968045 on Oct 08, 2013

I am happy with the product and had quick delivery to Australia thanks Iherb

grate prodct for Thyroid

Posted by 5405044231178931587 on Mar 09, 2014

helps Thyroid after using it two month TSH got down from 6.5 to 3.5.

My son loves this stuff

Posted by Reviewer2717476 on Mar 25, 2014

My son does alot mma and he says he notices a differnce in his energy level when he does not take it. Also he says it helped with his receding hair line that it stoped receding since taking it. Will continue to purchase this product

Great Diet Aid!

Posted by Reviewer2729891 on Aug 12, 2014

Since I started taking Kelp along with my other pills--my weight is dropping off faster-I feel better and have more energy. Looks like I may need more of Kelp to help me lose 60 more pounds! Thanks for making this pill available at a decent price -iherb!

Worked for me

Posted by 5114570864173020037 on Dec 15, 2014

I never cared about the thyroid or my iodine intake until my physician told me it could be the cause of some of my symptoms. I did a blood test and turned out my T3 hormone level was quite low. Since I wasn't taking too much iodine from my food (I eat only Himalayan salt and not too much seafood), I thought it'd be safe to start supplementing with 1 tablet daily, and after 2 weeks I raised the dose to 2 tablets. I haven't done a blood test since then, but I feel so much better. I tolerate cold much much better, and I have considerably more energy. Will order again for sure.

great source of iodine

Posted by 4614833340513791876 on Aug 16, 2013

One tablet a day helps with reaching my daily iodine level. Excellent product that is produced by a respectable company at an affordable price. This product of similar size, and dosage would cost between $13 and and $22 in Australia.

Good product at a good price

Posted by Reviewer3186500 on May 31, 2014

Increases energy, and remineralizes. I haven't notice about my weight, but I only take one pill a day, so I think is normal.

We will find out from next blood work

Posted by Reviewer3321860 on May 18, 2010

My husband'TSH is still in normal range but TSH has increased little by little for last two years. We will check TSH from next blood work.

Small dosage

Posted by Reviewer1670699 on Jan 26, 2010

This is a good product for me, but it seems that the dosage could be higher, say 300-500 mcg (or even higher) so I take 3 tablets per day.