Good

Posted by 4715230351351660974 on Feb 27, 2014

The taste is a littole bit sour.

Tasty

Posted by Reviewer1903606 on Oct 14, 2010

My 1.5 year old son likes the flavor of these and really enjoys the animal shapes.

Quite sour, but the form makes them attractive

Posted by Reviewer1936139 on Nov 28, 2011

I Liked the contents and hope it is really so. As to the form - strange - mostly cats besides lions, elephants and hippos.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2062679 on Nov 16, 2008

I like this product because it is an all natural alternative. I tried one when they came in and did not like the taste, it was bitter and grainy. However, my five year old loves them, and it's her opinion that counts.

Like it

Posted by Reviewer1647015 on Jan 27, 2013

This is the second or third time I have ordered this product, so I guess I like it :) I can't swallow large capsules so this chewable works for me. I like the flavor and the texture as well - easy to chew. The only drawback is that towards the end of the bottle, when it is exposed to more empty space/air, they absorb moisture and turn to a dark color. Perhaps another silicone gel pack in the container might help.

Very good!

Posted by Reviewer1603643 on Mar 08, 2010

Too much sugar for my liking, but otherwise good.

Berry Blast

Posted by Reviewer1804948 on Jan 21, 2008

They have everything I am looking for however my 6 year old complains about the taste

Too sour

Posted by Reviewer1931939 on May 15, 2009

My kids will not eat the vitms because they are too sour. I thought they were o.k. I gave them away. I like the ingredients in the vits. I wish my kid would have taken them

These are ok

Posted by JanMartin on Jul 08, 2009

They have the typical chewable taste, but if you kids take chewables and are not bothered by that, they work great.

Kids didn't like the taste

Posted by Reviewer1459438 on Jun 12, 2008

I think they are fine, but I'm having a hard time finding a vitamin they DO like..I won't buy any of the junky ones with aspartame in them.