Good Cheap Solution but tablets fall apart once taken out of container.

Posted by bodybuilder on Jul 20, 2012

Basically the tablet starts to fall apart after a couple of days and by 5 days it turns to powder and sheets of paper coating... Pretty useless if you like to sort out your vitamins into daily pill packs..

Good price and value

Posted by 5059878374981718816 on Nov 13, 2012

Good price and value .Keep the Good quality

You will feel the difference!

Posted by 5235944506977842602 on Jul 06, 2014

I started this supplement taking 1 two times a day and went to 3 two times a day. great feeling. After reading about citrolline i have now purchased a combo version to see if there is any extra benefit. If it doesn't prove beneficial will come back to this one. I had a heart attack back in 07 and my father died after many years with heart issues from plaque of the arteries. If only I learnt about arginine back then. you owe it to yourself and your family to do your research and get on this stuff, GOD BLESS.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2745528 on Sep 08, 2014

I started using this for circulation and it does work.I had terrible burning in the bottom of my feet and it even hurt to rest them on carpet until I started these.In less than a month the burning was gone.I will continue these for the rest of my life.

Great Product

Posted by 4675892389724614049 on Apr 07, 2015

Using it for my workout and I love it

Works great

Posted by 5454126252180666349 on Apr 07, 2015

This product works just like advertised. I decided to go 2 tablets per day and it seems enough to give me boost across the activities.

Very good

Posted by xosama7 on Apr 24, 2015

5/5

Powerful

Posted by Reviewer2457982 on Aug 02, 2013

Three of these tabs give me extended pump energy for any workout or ball game.

Great product

Posted by Darlynn on Dec 13, 2013

My husband started taking this product for high blood pressure. He's feeling much better after taking it. It's improved his sleep as well. He found the 1000 mg tablets too big to swallow, so we went down to the 500 mg capsules. They work much better. Now Foods are good quality products.

Wrong description

Posted by SuperDrummer on Mar 04, 2014

This L-arginine is'nt free form! It's HCL. Never the less,i like it and it works very well:-) highly recommended for those who want great pump:-) I take 3 in the morning,and 4 just around bedtime.