Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Now Foods, L-Arginine, 500 mg, 250 Capsules

Good.

Posted by Reviewer1873524 on Jun 24, 2010

Good product. Make sure you supplement with Lysine also. This product made me feel great until my lysine stores were depleted then I felt hugely tired. Started taking lysine then I felt great again.

Great Energy

Posted by Reviewer3319381 on Feb 21, 2011

I read an article that said if you try L-Arginine and you don't feel anything, you don't need it. But if you do feel something, you will need it for the rest of your life. I take this and my energy is through the roof. Great product and helps you burn fat also. Highly recommend.

Works for high blood pressure

Posted by Reviewer2786187 on Dec 15, 2011

L-Arginine definitely works to normalize elevated blood pressure for me, and it works almost immediately. My pressure was about 158 over 90 constantly. Within an hour after taking L-Arginine at about 2,000 mg, the pressure was normalized to about 120 over 80. That was true whether I took it myself or if it were taken elsewhere. Reportedly, it is best taken at bed time to prevent narrowing and hardening of the arteries caused by inactivity during the night. I usually take 2,000 mg on an empty stomach in the morning and the same amount before bed.

Drops Blood Pressure!

Posted by Reviewer2737548 on Sep 12, 2010

Heard that this would lower blood pressure by 20 points using 2,000 mg per day, in just 2 weeks. I tried it and it worked, even more than 20 points!

Best Bang for the Buck!

Posted by Reviewer1375664 on May 08, 2010

Don't get me wrong...you will need to take about 4-5grams a serving to FEEL it. Morning,Before a workout and Just before bed. You will actually feel more pumped up due to the Nitric Oxide increase. Your Libido will feel leveled up. You will actually feel something with this product. It is clinically proven. NOW has easy swallow tabs.Great Price.