Great value

Posted by Reviewer1834320 on Apr 04, 2011

Had I known NOW also had a 1000mg version I would have opted for that but this also works fine. I take 4g on an empty stomach before the gym.

L-Arginine

Posted by 4652794127909216624 on Apr 20, 2014

Powder has chemical taste and capsules are much better. Shipping is very fast and I am happy with this product.

Seems working

Posted by Reviewer2079146 on Aug 08, 2011

taken 2 caps before bed, 2 caps before work out, seems help to boost energy!!

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1983035 on Oct 12, 2012

Take it morning and mid morn before food

Good!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2372542 on Jul 11, 2011

Good!!!!!!!!!!

Many benefits

Posted by Darlynn on Dec 29, 2013

L'Arginine is reported to reduce blood pressure and help men with manly issues as well. My husband has been taking these capsules. He prefers to take the 500 mg capsules to the 1000 mg tablets. They are smaller and easier to swallow. He has been feeling great after taking this product for a month. He has more energy and I can attest to the enhancement of male sex drive. He can't leave me alone. Definite increase in this department. All round great benefits and Now Foods is a great brand. I highly recommend this product. It's me now, the husband, and yes, I walked by an attractive looking tree today. Could have been embarrassing but I managed to gain control.

Miracle!

Posted by Reviewer3241013 on Aug 16, 2014

I tried this on a lark, after being diagnosed with stable angina which did not respond well to nitroglycerin or beta blockers. I had read that arginine is a precursor for nitrate production, which mediates relaxation (and thus expansion) of arterial walls. After a bit of experimentation with dosage, I found that 3 pills spaced throughout the day almost completely suppressed All my symptoms, to the point where I could hike up mountaintops again!

L-Arginine

Posted by Reviewer3109496 on May 17, 2010

Excellent quality and fair price and shipping. It's also pharmaceutical grade to guarantee quality.

Truck Driver

Posted by Reviewer2941906 on Jun 04, 2008

Good product I use it with other product for over all health.

L ARGININE