AMAZING, AND SO CHEAP

Posted by Reviewer2604026 on Oct 16, 2010

WOW, I need to do more research, but when I took this carnitine, even at a low dose of 250mg, I felt the effects within MINUTES! DO not take too much... this is a cutting supplement, or just for enhanced energy. Taking a gram of this may seriously kill your appetite and cause acetylcholine buildup in the brain, I took a gram and could not eat for 8 hours, but I felt very focused throughout the day. This is equivalent to an Acetyl-L-Carntine supplement, I did some research and realized L-Carnitine can easily be converted to acetyl in the brain, hence giving you brain energy. Everyone is different but I always felt brain energy from this product. 5 stars, however, I believe the effects wane off over time, as I could not replicate the effects by the end of the bottle which was very sad. Also, this is CRUCIAL, for best effectiveness, take WITHOUT ANY CARBOHYDRATE, OR VERY SLOW CARBOHYDRATE. For example, just take it with a snack of something fatty to give you energy, the insulin inhibits carnitine's effects.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1611482 on Feb 22, 2012

I take this with the Now Foods CLA and Lecithin - a great combination! Taking these supplements with a healthy diet and exercise I've noticed a huge difference in my midsection - I'm sticking with it!

OK

Posted by 4899138550494344700 on Jul 16, 2012

I use it to reduce weigth, when I do my training...And it works.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2164280 on Feb 16, 2009

I'm using this for a dog who has heart problems, it seems to be helping him (no fainting spells). I will definitely continue to use it.

Not a good product for me

Posted by Reviewer1654444 on Jul 06, 2010

This product lowered my cholesterol--I already have really low cholesterol, so it made me feel horrible. I suppose it would be fine for someone with higher cholesterol levels.

Great to stop heart palpitations and leg claudication

Posted by Reviewer2420678 on Aug 24, 2008

Just as the title says, my heart palpitations have stopped. My legs are doing much better.

Great value for money

Posted by 5665274423258229178 on Jun 01, 2015

Combine Carnitine with Lipoic Acid and QoQ10 for mitochondrial and cellular health.

Boost your fatburner!

Posted by 5615767434696932652 on May 20, 2016

This product works hand in hand with all your other fat burners by transporting the essential fats in your body from one location to the other. Google it up on how it works. Easy to swallow capsules and it is great. Wait not longer.

This product is a great supplement if you dont eat red meat

Posted by 5590601483325955641 on Jun 12, 2016

I have been using L-Carnitine for almost a month now and I can feel a difference. I work out a lot but I dont eat red meat. This product has helped me getting in better shape the last month, packing more muscle and I experience increased endrurance during workout. I will order it again most definately. I use it together with the supplements L-Thyrosine and Q-10.

效果顯著

Posted by ivykao on May 27, 2016

我有健身習慣,無氧和有氧、hiit,還有飲食管理,之前有服用過CLA,但效果跟這個不太一樣,左旋是特別針對減脂方面,如果你要甩掉最後那頑固脂肪我是很推見的,我有先上網看了一些相關文章才開始服用,左旋開始作用時間是服用後的2到4小時,我通常是下午1或2點運動,所以我會在中午吃飯時就順便一起服用,上面寫的建議是一天2顆,但食物裡也有左旋,所以我就只服用1顆,運動完真的比較不會容易肚子餓,不過我還是會喝蛋白粉,有運動的人應該知道,當你運動強度有到一個高點,燃脂有一定程度時,運動完是不太想吃東西的,試了一個多星期,我腹肌線條明顯越來越深刻,體重也降了1KG,有試過一次吃2顆,但我發現這會讓我晚上睡的不太好,有點過度興奮。必須要說的是這不是減肥藥,沒有運動習慣和飲食上調配的人就別作夢了