AMAZING, AND SO CHEAP

Posted by Reviewer2604026 on Oct 16, 2010

WOW, I need to do more research, but when I took this carnitine, even at a low dose of 250mg, I felt the effects within MINUTES! DO not take too much... this is a cutting supplement, or just for enhanced energy. Taking a gram of this may seriously kill your appetite and cause acetylcholine buildup in the brain, I took a gram and could not eat for 8 hours, but I felt very focused throughout the day. This is equivalent to an Acetyl-L-Carntine supplement, I did some research and realized L-Carnitine can easily be converted to acetyl in the brain, hence giving you brain energy. Everyone is different but I always felt brain energy from this product. 5 stars, however, I believe the effects wane off over time, as I could not replicate the effects by the end of the bottle which was very sad. Also, this is CRUCIAL, for best effectiveness, take WITHOUT ANY CARBOHYDRATE, OR VERY SLOW CARBOHYDRATE. For example, just take it with a snack of something fatty to give you energy, the insulin inhibits carnitine's effects.

OK

Posted by 4899138550494344700 on Jul 16, 2012

I use it to reduce weigth, when I do my training...And it works.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1611482 on Feb 22, 2012

I take this with the Now Foods CLA and Lecithin - a great combination! Taking these supplements with a healthy diet and exercise I've noticed a huge difference in my midsection - I'm sticking with it!

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2164280 on Feb 16, 2009

I'm using this for a dog who has heart problems, it seems to be helping him (no fainting spells). I will definitely continue to use it.

Not a good product for me

Posted by Reviewer1654444 on Jul 06, 2010

This product lowered my cholesterol--I already have really low cholesterol, so it made me feel horrible. I suppose it would be fine for someone with higher cholesterol levels.

Great to stop heart palpitations and leg claudication

Posted by Reviewer2420678 on Aug 24, 2008

Just as the title says, my heart palpitations have stopped. My legs are doing much better.

Great value for money

Posted by 5665274423258229178 on Jun 01, 2015

Combine Carnitine with Lipoic Acid and QoQ10 for mitochondrial and cellular health.

This product is a great supplement if you dont eat red meat

Posted by 5590601483325955641 on Jun 12, 2016

I have been using L-Carnitine for almost a month now and I can feel a difference. I work out a lot but I dont eat red meat. This product has helped me getting in better shape the last month, packing more muscle and I experience increased endrurance during workout. I will order it again most definately. I use it together with the supplements L-Thyrosine and Q-10.

Boost your fatburner!

Posted by 5615767434696932652 on May 20, 2016

This product works hand in hand with all your other fat burners by transporting the essential fats in your body from one location to the other. Google it up on how it works. Easy to swallow capsules and it is great. Wait not longer.

i like NOW

Posted by Reviewer2503379 on Nov 16, 2011

it is what it is supposed to be. iherb is a good store.