AMAZING, AND SO CHEAP

Posted by Reviewer2604026 on Oct 16, 2010

WOW, I need to do more research, but when I took this carnitine, even at a low dose of 250mg, I felt the effects within MINUTES! DO not take too much... this is a cutting supplement, or just for enhanced energy. Taking a gram of this may seriously kill your appetite and cause acetylcholine buildup in the brain, I took a gram and could not eat for 8 hours, but I felt very focused throughout the day. This is equivalent to an Acetyl-L-Carntine supplement, I did some research and realized L-Carnitine can easily be converted to acetyl in the brain, hence giving you brain energy. Everyone is different but I always felt brain energy from this product. 5 stars, however, I believe the effects wane off over time, as I could not replicate the effects by the end of the bottle which was very sad. Also, this is CRUCIAL, for best effectiveness, take WITHOUT ANY CARBOHYDRATE, OR VERY SLOW CARBOHYDRATE. For example, just take it with a snack of something fatty to give you energy, the insulin inhibits carnitine's effects.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1611482 on Feb 22, 2012

I take this with the Now Foods CLA and Lecithin - a great combination! Taking these supplements with a healthy diet and exercise I've noticed a huge difference in my midsection - I'm sticking with it!

OK

Posted by 4899138550494344700 on Jul 16, 2012

I use it to reduce weigth, when I do my training...And it works.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2164280 on Feb 16, 2009

I'm using this for a dog who has heart problems, it seems to be helping him (no fainting spells). I will definitely continue to use it.

Great to stop heart palpitations and leg claudication

Posted by Reviewer2420678 on Aug 24, 2008

Just as the title says, my heart palpitations have stopped. My legs are doing much better.

Not a good product for me

Posted by Reviewer1654444 on Jul 06, 2010

This product lowered my cholesterol--I already have really low cholesterol, so it made me feel horrible. I suppose it would be fine for someone with higher cholesterol levels.

Great value for money

Posted by 5665274423258229178 on Jun 01, 2015

Combine Carnitine with Lipoic Acid and QoQ10 for mitochondrial and cellular health.

i like NOW

Posted by Reviewer2503379 on Nov 16, 2011

it is what it is supposed to be. iherb is a good store.

ok!

Posted by Reviewer1779761 on Jan 13, 2012

ok,To my parents take of.

المنتج رائع

Posted by 5755881445694333147 on May 20, 2016

للازم انك تنتظم ع استخدامه بشكل منظم وبتشوف النتائج بعد فترة من الزمان تكون كافية ..

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »