10% Off Orders Over $40!

Now Foods, L-Carnitine, 500 mg, 180 Vcaps

Helps strip bodyfat

Posted by Reviewer1201926 on Dec 08, 2007

I've lost 11.8kgs since May 2007. I cleaned up my diet, but had only lost 3kgs of bodyfat by the end of august. Thats when I started on L-carnitine. Last week I weighed in at 79.4kgs with BF of 11% (down from 25%). I firmly believe L-carnitine to be a valuable aid to fatloss.

effective product

Posted by Reviewer2821091 on May 17, 2008

I get lots of energy in my regular day and improved cycling performance from this product. I used to use the liquid formula and was doubtful a capsule could be as effective - but it is!

helping with depression

Posted by Reviewer1602129 on May 30, 2011

I started taking this becaue I am a vegetarian, and struggle with depression. I havent noticed any weight loss, but it gives me a warm nice feeling after taking it(I take it with 5htp in the am) and it has helped alot with depression, more than when I was taking 5htp alone. I dont exercise alot, so I cant speak about its energetic effects.

Carnitine is great for thyroid and heart

Posted by Reviewer1916270 on Mar 02, 2011

We take L-Carnitine for thyroid and heart health and are happy that it contributes to an improvement. My daughter finds her sleep is improved because there is less discomfort after using L-Carnitine for some time. As soon as she stops there is an appreciable difference in wellbeing.

good product

Posted by Reviewer3026666 on Jan 27, 2010

Great product. I could see a difference within a few days. Also, the fat on my legs started smoothing out very quickly and is still improving.