great for low carb diet

Posted by Reviewer2054172 on Oct 26, 2011

Since going low carb, I've been increasing fat intake (healthy saturated fats from animal sources of course) and this is a great aid to helping your cells make better use of ketones for energy. It's been really helpful in making the switch from a carb burning to a fat burning metabolism. Only thing I don't like is that it contains magnesium stearate, hence 4 stars.

Good in the morning

Posted by 5255789761944547432 on May 10, 2012

I've been taking this for 3 weeks now, and I can say that it helped me. I've felt some extra energy in the morning when I take it with an empty stomach. I had extra focus with what I'm doing. That was on the first week. On the second week I began taking up CLA, fish oil and a multivitamin so I'm not sure what's giving me that extra energy now. Great product.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1394965 on Nov 16, 2007

After taking it for only a week, I have more energy and am more focused at work. I feel good enough to work out after work now!

Third time buyer

Posted by Reviewer2250377 on May 19, 2010

Seems to be helping provide energy for chronic fatigue syndrome.

Carnipure brand L-Carnitine

Posted by Reviewer2972178 on Oct 03, 2011

I have been taking GNC L-carnitine to give me energy. Due to the attractive pricing I decided to give NOW L carnitine a try as it is also carnipure brand L-Carnitine. So far no difference from GNC and I will continue to buy NOW L-Carnitine as long as it is carnipure brand.

Great Price

Posted by Reviewer1494359 on Sep 26, 2010

Great price for L-Carnitine. I've only tried this brand, so can't compare it to anything else, but so far so good. iHerb is great!

Normal

Posted by Reviewer2535241 on Jan 23, 2011

Package and product are in good conditions. Delivery took 18 days.

it is good

Posted by Reviewer2351727 on Aug 01, 2011

i have recivevd the product

Quality

Posted by Reviewer2753069 on Jul 14, 2008

Now Foods, L-Carnitine is of good quality and works great by giving my body more energy.

L-Carnitine

Posted by Reviewer3300265 on Mar 03, 2009

Good quality, good price.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »