Now Foods, L-Carnitine, 500 mg, 180 Vcaps

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1394965 From Missouri on Nov 16, 2007

After taking it for only a week, I have more energy and am more focused at work. I feel good enough to work out after work now!

great for low carb diet

Posted by Reviewer2054172 From Canada on Oct 26, 2011

Since going low carb, I've been increasing fat intake (healthy saturated fats from animal sources of course) and this is a great aid to helping your cells make better use of ketones for energy. It's been really helpful in making the switch from a carb burning to a fat burning metabolism. Only thing I don't like is that it contains magnesium stearate, hence 4 stars.

Good in the morning

Posted by 5255789761944547432 on May 10, 2012

I've been taking this for 3 weeks now, and I can say that it helped me. I've felt some extra energy in the morning when I take it with an empty stomach. I had extra focus with what I'm doing. That was on the first week. On the second week I began taking up CLA, fish oil and a multivitamin so I'm not sure what's giving me that extra energy now. Great product.

Third time buyer

Posted by Reviewer2250377 From Alabama on May 19, 2010

Seems to be helping provide energy for chronic fatigue syndrome.

Carnipure brand L-Carnitine

Posted by Reviewer2972178 From Singapore on Oct 03, 2011

I have been taking GNC L-carnitine to give me energy. Due to the attractive pricing I decided to give NOW L carnitine a try as it is also carnipure brand L-Carnitine. So far no difference from GNC and I will continue to buy NOW L-Carnitine as long as it is carnipure brand.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »