Helps strip bodyfat

Posted by Reviewer1201926 on Dec 08, 2007

I've lost 11.8kgs since May 2007. I cleaned up my diet, but had only lost 3kgs of bodyfat by the end of august. Thats when I started on L-carnitine. Last week I weighed in at 79.4kgs with BF of 11% (down from 25%). I firmly believe L-carnitine to be a valuable aid to fatloss.

effective product

Posted by Reviewer2821091 on May 17, 2008

I get lots of energy in my regular day and improved cycling performance from this product. I used to use the liquid formula and was doubtful a capsule could be as effective - but it is!

helping with depression

Posted by Reviewer1602129 on May 30, 2011

I started taking this becaue I am a vegetarian, and struggle with depression. I havent noticed any weight loss, but it gives me a warm nice feeling after taking it(I take it with 5htp in the am) and it has helped alot with depression, more than when I was taking 5htp alone. I dont exercise alot, so I cant speak about its energetic effects.

Chronic Fatigue Help

Posted by Reviewer1193295 on Oct 07, 2010

I have been taking L carnitine in conjunction with COQ10 for years for my Epstein Barr chronic fatigue. The combo definitely helps energy levels. I just switched to Your product as I have been very pleased in the past with your offerings and expect great things from this one as well. Great Falls, VA

Carnitine is great for thyroid and heart

Posted by Reviewer1916270 on Mar 02, 2011

We take L-Carnitine for thyroid and heart health and are happy that it contributes to an improvement. My daughter finds her sleep is improved because there is less discomfort after using L-Carnitine for some time. As soon as she stops there is an appreciable difference in wellbeing.

good product

Posted by Reviewer3026666 on Jan 27, 2010

Great product. I could see a difference within a few days. Also, the fat on my legs started smoothing out very quickly and is still improving.

Now Foods L-Carnitine, 500 mg.

Posted by Reviewer1014422 on Feb 01, 2010

Great product. It is being used on my dog who has a grade 3 heart murmer, along with several other supplements. His heart actually strengthened somewhat after taking this product and his other supplements when he went back for his yearly checkup.

Very Cool!

Posted by Reviewer1207155 on Dec 14, 2009

This product is awesome! I used this product in conjuction with other supplements to raise my testosterone and it worked great.

L-Carnitine great for type 2 diabetes

Posted by Reviewer1805250 on Oct 26, 2007

My mother has type 2 diabetes, idiopathic edema, high blood pressure and breast cancer. The carnitine helps to metabolize the long chain fatty acids and gives her energy and helps keep her weight down.

Weight

Posted by 4676747799157596364 on Nov 04, 2012

Lost weight by taking this with no real changes to my already healthy diet.