good

Posted by Reviewer1878633 on Jun 10, 2012

Good in the morning

Posted by 5255789761944547432 on May 10, 2012

I've been taking this for 3 weeks now, and I can say that it helped me. I've felt some extra energy in the morning when I take it with an empty stomach. I had extra focus with what I'm doing. That was on the first week. On the second week I began taking up CLA, fish oil and a multivitamin so I'm not sure what's giving me that extra energy now. Great product.

happy customer

Posted by Reviewer2531713 on Jan 21, 2012

2nd time ordering this product. great price,received promptly. will order again!

great for low carb diet

Posted by Reviewer2054172 on Oct 26, 2011

Since going low carb, I've been increasing fat intake (healthy saturated fats from animal sources of course) and this is a great aid to helping your cells make better use of ketones for energy. It's been really helpful in making the switch from a carb burning to a fat burning metabolism. Only thing I don't like is that it contains magnesium stearate, hence 4 stars.

Carnipure brand L-Carnitine

Posted by Reviewer2972178 on Oct 03, 2011

I have been taking GNC L-carnitine to give me energy. Due to the attractive pricing I decided to give NOW L carnitine a try as it is also carnipure brand L-Carnitine. So far no difference from GNC and I will continue to buy NOW L-Carnitine as long as it is carnipure brand.

good

Posted by Reviewer1893791 on Aug 18, 2011

wow...so fast!

Posted by Reviewer1526502 on Aug 05, 2011

i order it one and half days ago. and this company send it by ups and i got it now! and i like it ! they also give me a liitle cafe ceps! interesting!. if i am down with all i will continue to order it!

it is good

Posted by Reviewer2351727 on Aug 01, 2011

i have recivevd the product

Now products

Posted by Reviewer1953805 on Jun 23, 2011

I am very satisfied with the now products that I purchased. I will continue to purchase them. I feel that they are a good value D. Burton

helping with depression

Posted by Reviewer1602129 on May 30, 2011

I started taking this becaue I am a vegetarian, and struggle with depression. I havent noticed any weight loss, but it gives me a warm nice feeling after taking it(I take it with 5htp in the am) and it has helped alot with depression, more than when I was taking 5htp alone. I dont exercise alot, so I cant speak about its energetic effects.