L-Carnitine great for type 2 diabetes

Posted by Reviewer1805250 on Oct 26, 2007

My mother has type 2 diabetes, idiopathic edema, high blood pressure and breast cancer. The carnitine helps to metabolize the long chain fatty acids and gives her energy and helps keep her weight down.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1394965 on Nov 16, 2007

After taking it for only a week, I have more energy and am more focused at work. I feel good enough to work out after work now!

Good in the morning

Posted by 5255789761944547432 on May 10, 2012

I've been taking this for 3 weeks now, and I can say that it helped me. I've felt some extra energy in the morning when I take it with an empty stomach. I had extra focus with what I'm doing. That was on the first week. On the second week I began taking up CLA, fish oil and a multivitamin so I'm not sure what's giving me that extra energy now. Great product.

Now Foods L Carnitine

Posted by Reviewer2816698 on Sep 21, 2010

Talking L Carnitine keeps my spirit up. I take it before I walk or exercise.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2238486 on Mar 18, 2008

A great product for the price. It helped me shed unwanted body fat nicely.

Now Foods L-Carnitine 500mg 180 capsules

Posted by Reviewer2251943 on Aug 24, 2008

I have been giving these to my dog (under veterinary supervision) for a heart condition. Fantasic quality at a resonable price.

Quality product here!!!

Posted by Reviewer2669137 on Nov 01, 2008

The quality of Now products is why I gave 5 stars. I have to admit that these are bigger capsules that the other brand I used and i have to be careful when taking them. But in the few weeks that I have been using the Now product, I feel it working and see the results. I immediately threw away what I had left in the old brand. QUALITY!!!!

Congestive Heart Failure, Dog

Posted by Reviewer1874434 on Apr 17, 2010

I use this for my dog who has congestive heart failure. According to some research, this may help.

Lainus

Posted by Reviewer1373085 on Jun 10, 2009

My daughter talked me into buying this. I wanted to lose a few lbs. and she said this would help. Well I really didn't believe her but was willing to try it, as she said it helped her. Well I did lose the lbs. and I have actually kept it off. Am curious if I stopped using it what would happen. Am usually sceptical, but the facts are, it seemed to work.

Heart Smart

Posted by Reviewer2757004 on Jul 05, 2009

L-Carnitine is great for the heart and was recommended by a naturopath to me. IHerb always delivers great products.