Excellent for fat burning & muscle building

Posted by PurplePegasus on Jun 12, 2013

Nothing works like L-Carnitine to achieve the above. Nothing! However there's a catch: 1) exercise is needed. It won't do anything otherwise but boy does it amplify exercise results by over 1000%! The other day I took my 2 iherb boxes (30lbs) upstairs and right away I could feel the burn in my thighs. From just going upstairs twice with such heavy weights, it completely gave my thighs definition & muscle tone. So minimal exercise, even walking, and I'm seeing major results with this that I don't performing the same exercise but without taking this. It burns fat fast and builds muscle like no other supplement. If it doesn't work for you, maybe your liver is impaired so I would suggest you check into that: after I was put on steroid meds, and after years of liver damaging OTC meds such as acetaminophen I ended up with severe fatty liver and neither Carnitine nor other weight loss supplements helped much at all until I embarked in year long liver cleanses. Any liver disease will prevent your supplements from being metabolized. Most obese people who diet to near anorexia and exercise and see no results whatsoever, I'd say 99% of chances are the liver is the culprit. I lived that nightmare myself and could not understand why 8 weeks or near starvation and weight lifting yielded no results until I figured it out and bought my liver cleansing supplements here at iherb. Hope this helps someone out there.

Supplement Order Sept 1 2012

Posted by 4678920191582016956 on Sep 22, 2012

I ordered five supplements. All have been used and are highly beneficial to maintaining health. I ordered on a Saturday and received the order very quickly (even with a holiday thrown in). Excellent customer service by iherb.com. Items were well packaged for shipping. Great job all around. Prices were very competitive. Also, two of the items are hard to find items. I highly recommend and would definitely order again from iherb.com.

good

Posted by Reviewer2751243 on Nov 18, 2012

good

Perfect quality

Posted by Reviewer1774075 on Dec 07, 2011

Perfect quality

good product!

Posted by 4704747372665723659 on Sep 06, 2012

take this before training-feel the diference

Does not work reducing weight

Posted by 5282778767263760599 on Sep 06, 2012

I want to shed the last few pounds off of me. Admittedly, I did not change my diet and increase my excercise. I hope this would help even a little. But it proved to be wishful thinking.

I have not received !!!

Posted by Reviewer1752975 on Apr 02, 2012

I have not received the products!!! 50 days and do nothing.