Best so far

Posted by 5050724869021589473 on Apr 28, 2016

Tastes really good and it is much better than the previous one I was drinking.

recommend

Posted by 4734842571045947353 on Dec 12, 2015

good taste and good quality

Daily usage and seeing results

Posted by 5399677547914759546 on Jan 31, 2015

This is part of my daily muscle build regimen and suggested for maintaining fluid fat loss and metabolism. So far, so good! I will update my comments when I continue but I do loooooove the flavor! Perfect when taking supps for dinner to curve all the funny tastes!

L-Carnitine liquid nice to take

Posted by 4865582129698046888 on Jul 21, 2014

I have been taking this product for 3 weeks. It has a nice taste to it, quite sweet (compared to others I have tried) and gives me a kick in the 5am workout. The bottle states to take twice daily however I find it hard to take in the afternoon (on an empty stomach & before my workout) as the bottle isn't really that portable - I wouldn't put it in my gym bag in case it leaked. When I opened the package the bottle also had a lot of condensation around it however iherb had sealed the bottle in plastic (probably knowing this has happened before). Overall I would order this product again but would prefer something a bit more portable.

gives energy for my work-outs!

Posted by Reviewer2944616 on Mar 23, 2014

I got a small bottle as a trial, so it was worth a shot. It sat in my fridge for months, as I'm taking other supplements and was reluctant to mix. Finally tried it (1 table spoon on an empty stomach) on my work-out day & I definitely felt the difference in my energy levels. Tried it again next time, and it wasn't significant. So the third time I took 1.5 table spoons and had a very productive gym session again. After that I started taking 2 table spoons and only on my work-out days (3-4 days a week), but not on my off days. Your body needs a break from supplements, so it can absorb them better, when you do need them. It works really well, so I ordered this big (16 oz) bottle. Will update after I know, how it works longer term for me.

good taste

Posted by 5223893400659348202 on Jan 10, 2014

Good flavor

Good Product!

Posted by 5306306516058954620 on Dec 05, 2013

My wife and I have been using this product for some time and it works! Keep stocking it!

Love

Posted by 5276843595525404692 on Nov 13, 2013

Nice taste

Posted by Reviewer2064168 on Sep 07, 2013

Love the taste

Increased Energy

Posted by Reviewer2077360 on Dec 30, 2012

While I haven't experienced any weight loss that I can tell, I can say that this product is easy to take (especially if you don't like pills/tablets) and it definitely makes me feel like I have a lot more energy. I was finding that while running I felt lacking in energy, despite having good nutrition and water, etc. but after taking this liquid I no longer feel so lethargic while running - a much better experience.