Very good

Posted by Reviewer2099186 on Mar 03, 2011

I was surprised how well this worked. I have taken L carnitine for years, and when I tried this, I immediately could tell a positive energy difference.

Beginning of Treatment for L-carnitine Deficiency

Posted by Reviewer2858827 on Dec 07, 2010

I ordered this supplement because my son was diagnosed with a genetic carnitine deficiency. He has great insurance and is able to get his prescribed liquid L-carnitine for a low price. I have no insurance but his specialist told me I would also need 300 mg. of L-carnitine supplement daily. I began taking the 1000 mg type and then decided to switch to the 3000 mg. type so that I can take it in one dose daily. We were told it takes about six months to a year for the supplement to work. Believe me, without going into details, if this works for me like I believe it will, you will have women all over the country ordering your product. With my experience with this disease, I believe I know something that doctors and drug companies don't. My story is a long and intensly personal one so I won't go into details yet. I hope to soon be telling everyone about how your product has helped me. I'm starting at one star and moving up!

Using Dr. Sinatra's recipe to keep the ticker healthy

Posted by DAB598 on Nov 03, 2011

That recipe is: Fish oil, CoQ10, L-Carnitine, Magnesium, and D-ribose. I take this combo once per day.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2314058 on Feb 10, 2010

My daughter needs this supplement for CVS. It is the only liquid L-Carnitine we have found that she likes the flavor. We have been using this product for over a year and will continue to do so.

Energy boost

Posted by Reviewer2569979 on Jun 06, 2006

I have CFS, and this product works like a dream to get me going in the morning in a more balanced way than caffeine ever could. I also use it before workouts, and it keeps my energy level more even throughout. The liquid tastes good (albeit strong!) and it seems to work better for me than powdered drinks or capsules did. I even tried a different brand of the liquid and just didn't like it.

Heart healthy.

Posted by Reviewer2583260 on Jun 13, 2012

Statins have bad side effects, for me the muscle pain has been awful. CoQ10 has helped the most but adding L-Carnitine, Magnesium and vitamin E really works.

Great meight Loss Aid

Posted by Reviewer2358949 on Nov 11, 2009

Great product to kick start a new weight loss program. Lost 4.5 pds. first week. Major help since I am diabetic and with meds very hard to lose the weight. Would recommend product to all diabetics.

Wonderful Product

Posted by Reviewer1678387 on Nov 11, 2009

I have totally enjoyed this product. I have not been taking it long enoough to know how it is working. But I would be glad to let you know in the future. The taste is good and the delivery was very timely.

Love It!!

Posted by Reviewer1931097 on Mar 27, 2010

Great Taste and helps me go further when I work out! Yah!

Love it but just can't afford it on a daily basis.

Posted by Reviewer2124457 on May 18, 2010

Great product and only wish it was a bit more affordable so I could buy it more often.