10% Off Orders Over $40!

Now Foods, L-Carnitine Liquid, Citrus Flavor, 1000 mg, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Beginning of Treatment for L-carnitine Deficiency

Posted by Reviewer2858827 on Dec 07, 2010

I ordered this supplement because my son was diagnosed with a genetic carnitine deficiency. He has great insurance and is able to get his prescribed liquid L-carnitine for a low price. I have no insurance but his specialist told me I would also need 300 mg. of L-carnitine supplement daily. I began taking the 1000 mg type and then decided to switch to the 3000 mg. type so that I can take it in one dose daily. We were told it takes about six months to a year for the supplement to work. Believe me, without going into details, if this works for me like I believe it will, you will have women all over the country ordering your product. With my experience with this disease, I believe I know something that doctors and drug companies don't. My story is a long and intensly personal one so I won't go into details yet. I hope to soon be telling everyone about how your product has helped me. I'm starting at one star and moving up!

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2314058 on Feb 10, 2010

My daughter needs this supplement for CVS. It is the only liquid L-Carnitine we have found that she likes the flavor. We have been using this product for over a year and will continue to do so.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer2099186 on Mar 03, 2011

I was surprised how well this worked. I have taken L carnitine for years, and when I tried this, I immediately could tell a positive energy difference.

Using Dr. Sinatra's recipe to keep the ticker healthy

Posted by DAB598 on Nov 03, 2011

That recipe is: Fish oil, CoQ10, L-Carnitine, Magnesium, and D-ribose. I take this combo once per day.

Heart healthy.

Posted by Reviewer2583260 on Jun 13, 2012

Statins have bad side effects, for me the muscle pain has been awful. CoQ10 has helped the most but adding L-Carnitine, Magnesium and vitamin E really works.