Great product

Posted by 4707682755043069937 on Oct 24, 2013

Vcaps are easy to open and carnosine can be mixed to a smoothie for easy intake.

My comments on the L-Carnosine

Posted by Reviewer1988506 on May 11, 2011

l indeed like the product very much and the delivery caused me no problem (home delivery)but the concentration (500 mg) per capsule too low; 1000 mg (1g) per capsule would attract more buyers. Also 60 capsules per bottle; should be at least 120 capsules per bottle. If these could be improved as suggested,l will be buying more for others and recommend others.

Good quality

Posted by 5279688953384866035 on Oct 24, 2013

This product works for me I felt better when using it

L-Carnosine

Posted by Reviewer2923564 on May 17, 2011

Works well, feel stronger, great quality and price!

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1709020 on Jun 23, 2011

Good product - only bigger packing size would be better - maybe 250-500 capsules.

Suppleness

Posted by Reviewer2555447 on Jul 16, 2011

One thing i realy notice when i take 2 or 3 capsules before playing golf i do not suffer any muscle stiffnes in my legs after walking the course, it is pricey so only 4 stars.

L-carnosine for long and healthy life!

Posted by Reviewer1232310 on Sep 15, 2009

this product is fantastic for everybody after 35 y.o., it hepls stay younger and more energetic

Carnosine

Posted by Reviewer1779982 on Apr 02, 2009

Muscles seem more supple when I use this supplement.

Now Foods, L-Carnosine, my opinion

Posted by Reviewer3146213 on Jul 05, 2008

I am 54 years of age. So I take it preventively I don't know if it help or work. I have already a very good healt. I read the book: Fantastic voyage : Live long enough to live forever from Kurzweil et Terry Grossman and they talk about those product. Have a good day.

First try with L-Carnosine

Posted by adechamplain on Apr 19, 2011

This is my first try with L-carnosine of which I've heard a lot of great stuff. I totally trust Now Foods products and cannot say I've seen a huge difference yet but I've been feeling good and I'm sure this has something to do with it!