Made me rageful

Posted by Reviewer1683664 on Jul 14, 2014

This supplement made me so irrationally rageful that I sought some very expensive and radical mental health treatment. I was completely out of control. It was a few weeks before I realized it was the carnosine. I had just blithely added it to my daily regimen.

L-Carnosine

Posted by Reviewer2923564 on May 17, 2011

Works well, feel stronger, great quality and price!

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1709020 on Jun 23, 2011

Good product - only bigger packing size would be better - maybe 250-500 capsules.

Suppleness

Posted by Reviewer2555447 on Jul 16, 2011

One thing i realy notice when i take 2 or 3 capsules before playing golf i do not suffer any muscle stiffnes in my legs after walking the course, it is pricey so only 4 stars.

L-carnosine for long and healthy life!

Posted by Reviewer1232310 on Sep 15, 2009

this product is fantastic for everybody after 35 y.o., it hepls stay younger and more energetic

Carnosine

Posted by Reviewer1779982 on Apr 02, 2009

Muscles seem more supple when I use this supplement.

Now Foods, L-Carnosine, my opinion

Posted by Reviewer3146213 on Jul 05, 2008

I am 54 years of age. So I take it preventively I don't know if it help or work. I have already a very good healt. I read the book: Fantastic voyage : Live long enough to live forever from Kurzweil et Terry Grossman and they talk about those product. Have a good day.

First try with L-Carnosine

Posted by adechamplain on Apr 19, 2011

This is my first try with L-carnosine of which I've heard a lot of great stuff. I totally trust Now Foods products and cannot say I've seen a huge difference yet but I've been feeling good and I'm sure this has something to do with it!

Maybe

Posted by francesjoan on Oct 23, 2011

I bought this because a life extension advisor recommend L carnosine as a supplement as well as improve eye health especially the lens of the aging eyes. I like the others' reveiws like less wrinkles,better blood sugar control,less sore muscles and energy. Maybe it's too soon for me to notice these changes. I'm taking this on faith and based on a life extension advice. I open the capsule and put contents under my tongue wait about one minute and swallow. So I'll let you know by the end of the bottle my results.

Now Foods L-Carnosine

Posted by Reviewer2354085 on Apr 22, 2009

Absolutely wonderful product. We have been using it for 5+ years and I have always been 100% completely satisfied. And buying it in this format/size is the best value. Just add Vitamins B and E and you have a product comparable to much higher priced ones.