Autism !

Posted by devraaj21 on Apr 15, 2012

i tried giving my son 4 years old 500mg everyday but it make him very hyperactive so i have lower the dosage to 250 mg per day , he is more attentive , and aware . i'm giving him DMG from nowfoods as well .

L-carnosine

Posted by Reviewer2278231 on Apr 11, 2011

This product improves my overal well being.

Glycation

Posted by Reviewer2555447 on Mar 23, 2009

Of all the supplements i have tried carnosine does not seem as effective as other antioxidants although age spots are fading.I think this supplement would benifit diabetics more than anyone,its well worth a 2 month trial if you have ageing skin.

L-Carnosine

Posted by Reviewer3262196 on Mar 11, 2012

I'm little disappointed with this cause I haven't found any effect on me.

L-Carnosine, 500

Posted by Reviewer3162990 on Aug 12, 2008

Excellent for Skin,

Give it a try

Posted by Reviewer3076829 on Oct 22, 2010

Bought this for my father after reading in previous reviews this would help with post-polio syndrome. Giving it a try.... Great service & quick post from Iherb, am a regular customer, can count on their efficiency!

L-CARNOSINE

Posted by Reviewer1898992 on May 01, 2009

dON'T TAKE A LOT OF "NOW" PRODUCTS, BUT THE ONE'S I'VE TAKEN SEEM TO BE OK. HARD TO FIND L-CARNOSINE IN 500MG, AND FROM MY READING SHOULD BE THE MINIMUM DOSE.

Excellent, especially for aches and pains.

Posted by Reviewer3184869 on Jan 10, 2011

A couple of interesting points about this substance. My wife, whenever feeling unwell, takes 2 x 500 mgs capsules and within one hour is back on her feet feeling well. While it does not work its magic on every occasion it does work on most occasions. I suffer from chronic norturnal cramp but whenever I take 2 of those capsules, at night before retiring and on an empty stomach (which is essential) I am cured of this persistent problem. Being of an advanced age I suffer from aching upper shoulder muscles when I attempt to raise my arms above my head and l-carnosine cures this problem. It is recommended on the product label that the capsules should be taken with a meal but it will be found to be more effective if taken on an empty stomach. If taken with other proteins the stomach utilizes it according to the body's needs but when taken on an empty stomach it is utilised in the manner that research indicates.

Just as claimed

Posted by Reviewer1218314 on Jan 27, 2009

This seems to be working just fine, feeling better than ever.

L-carnosine

Posted by Reviewer2672348 on Apr 21, 2009

The quickest delivery. Would like to buy this product in powder form. Us UK purchasers now have to keep the cost of our parcels below £18 / 26$ , to avoid a hefty Customs Tax. Don't know yet if this product is helping improve my glaucoma or not.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »