L-Citrulline

Posted by Reviewer3172892 on Dec 26, 2009

i have enjoyed great benefits from these pills. My circulation improved significantly since I started taking them and my urinary tract problems do not exist any more. I am really grateful for this supplement to all those experts who made these pills avalable to elderly people

Improved Raynaud's symptoms

Posted by Reviewer1465551 on Feb 27, 2009

This has greatly improved my Raynaud's symptoms. I can go outdoors without gloves when it is 45degrees I have not been able to do this since my teens.

Opens arteries up to lower blood pressure

Posted by 5720508950197905733 on Aug 22, 2013

I take this together with L-Arginine and together they appear to work well at opening my arteries up thus lowering my blood pressure. The good thing is no side effects unlike the drugs I am taking from my doctor. Am trying the natural approach to help lower my blood pressure.

Bust of Energy!

Posted by Reviewer1811154 on Nov 27, 2009

I bought this to use with L-Arginine, well all I can say is if you do that, cut back on the L-Arginine - maybe half the recommended dose. Great product!

effective sex enhancer

Posted by Reviewer1196760 on Mar 21, 2010

This product was the first time I have used citrulline. I used this to add a boost to the little blue pill. It does help a lot but you have to take more than 4 of these at once to notice the increased effect. Good product, but you need a lot of it. Take it one hour before you need it (same time as the little blue pill). Add 1 arginine to the mix as well for a real boost.

same

Posted by 5493362860167381180 on Dec 27, 2013

same inf.

Very good

Posted by 5349479473289017231 on Feb 28, 2016

Delivery was fast for my first order, and items delivered in good condition! I will re-order, soon.

Art

Posted by 5269743152008282861 on Aug 26, 2013

Very good

Great product . . . citrullline

Posted by 5759480097669834289 on Feb 25, 2015

Very good high quality.

Now foods line of products

Posted by Reviewer2675560 on May 21, 2010

As always Now foods line of products Never fails to satisfy Great Products at a great price

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »