Power up along with L-Arginine

Posted by 5293377627983691597 on Apr 24, 2016

maintain muscles

Posted by 4690391529112917981 on Dec 11, 2015

no comment I did not use it

Biogenesis++

Posted by StarFire on Oct 07, 2015

It helps to reduce the lactic acid build-up you get when exercising. L-Citrulline supports the optimization of blood flow to the tissues. Ammonia is a typical byproduct of protein in the diet, and citrulline helps your liver take care of that stuff. High levels of NO acutely inhibit cell respiration by binding to cytochrome c oxidase. Conversely, chronic, smaller increases in NO levels stimulate mitochondrial biogenesis in diverse cell types.

L- citruline

Posted by 5704882794736888253 on Feb 17, 2015

I don't know yet.

THINGS ARE LOOKING 'UP' !

Posted by 5513176969410718017 on Aug 19, 2013

Great product. Increases blood flow to the extremeties, hence men will notice things will look 'up downunder'! I take it with Arginine for extra effect. Together they give me a noticable 'lift' at a time in my life where things were heading 'South'. Tends to make you smile more as well....

I didn't tolerate it.

Posted by InozarDeBenz on Jul 10, 2013

Yes, it may have a good effect on other people, but my stomach simply doesn't tolerate it. I have tried it many times now and know that this doesn't agree with my stomach. Not even on small doses. I have tried other l'citrulline without getting the same adverse effect, so it must be something with Now Foods' process that makes me not tolerate their l'citrulline. Since my experience wasn't good at all, I give it one star.

使用中

Posted by 5329622637416556207 on Jan 31, 2013

因為我是拿來運動時使用,為了增加體內的一氧化氮,其實很難判斷是否有效,不過就功能性方面,是十分不錯的,因為我可以在非運動時使用,而不會像其他的Pre-Work飲品一樣,被限制住。

Nice Product

Posted by 4931001418969418886 on Nov 23, 2012

good service but delivery extimated 3 week~

Experienced Palpitations

Posted by Reviewer3205016 on Jul 16, 2012

Used this product for two days, not persevering with it.

Works on lowering bp slightly

Posted by lotuspocus on Apr 14, 2012

Having tried arginine and aged garlic, I find that Citrulline lowered my bp by about 5 pts. A modest effect no doubt. Also, I find that it makes my willie feel a bit 'heavier' than usual. I've read about it's purported aphrodisiac properties, but haven't had a chance to try it out yet.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »