pre-hypertension

Posted by Reviewer1376537 on Jan 08, 2011

Firstly I would just like to say that everytime I order from iHerb my goods arrive in less than 5 days. I live in Australia, so that is excellent service. Have been using L-citrulline for about 3 months now. I am 50 years old and pre-hypertensive. 5 months ago I was put on 2 anti-depressants and my blood pressure soared to 160/95 and my resting pulse rate increased from 54 to about 72, even though I circuit train 3 to 4 times a week. My blood pressure medication was only bringing my figures down to about 140/86. After incorporating l-citrulline into my training regime I have steadily seen my resting blood pressure come down to about 122/78 and pulse rate back down to about 58. My recovering from training is a lot quicker, plus i need less break between my reps, which means I can train harder. I dont use it after 2 pm so that it does not interfere with my blood pressure medication which i take in the evening. One of the common side effects of anti depressants is that they are not very good for your sex life. Well after being on l-citrulline for a couple of months, there has been a significant improvement in that department! It works for me. I take 3 capsules mid morning and then 3 half an hour before training. My advice to anyone that wants to increase their cardiac fitness is to give it a try for a couple of months and of course eat a healthy diet as well.

Get that blood moving

Posted by Reviewer1135456 on Mar 30, 2008

Citrulline is an amino acid that stimulates blood flow -- good for people with poor circulation. Along with nattokinase, I use it to avoid blood clots and popsicle feet.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1697887 on Jun 19, 2009

I take these along with L- Arginine. Both seem to work good. It doesn't seem to take as long to recover from a work out and I might be imagining things, but my manhood seems harder and bigger.

Read article NO more heart disease by Dr. Igrarro, Nobel prize for this discovery t

Posted by Reviewer2719909 on Feb 23, 2009

Have been sleeping much better and feeling a lot better! Thank you!

attention athletes

Posted by Reviewer2554399 on Oct 28, 2007

All male amateur athletes that are serious: add this product to your list. For me, I SUSPECT that this stuff provides the pathway to feed muscles and tendons, allowing faster recovery. The reason why I qualify the above as 'suspect' is because I take a ton of products and there is the possibility that the L-Cit is working in conjunction with other stuff. But, again, all aging male athletes, try this stuff.

A Moderate/25 Minute Burst of Elevated Game

Posted by Reviewer1213841 on Sep 28, 2010

As a Ph.D Non-Candidate, I have been researching on Citrulline in the rind of Watermelon for some time and also trying new supplments to enhance my bodybuilding career. I do find, taking 2 capsules 10 minutes before a workout, and getting into 13 minutes of the workout, a great deal of sweat begins to flow off my head and my body is primed. Also when stimulated by images of a graphic matter, I almost felt that an apparatus on the lower region of my autonomy was more harder. Regardless, I think this product is a good choice for working out as it increases NO2 levels. My final conclusion on this would be that if you are a 40 minute only weight lifter, this product is phenominal and should be included in your weight lifting program. I do like the catch phrase and it's true "Watermelon is messy, Citrulline is not"

Now Foods, L-Citrulline, 750 mg

Posted by Reviewer3100577 on Apr 04, 2009

This product is good to make warm my cool fingers.

THINGS ARE LOOKING 'UP' !

Posted by 5513176969410718017 on Aug 19, 2013

Great product. Increases blood flow to the extremeties, hence men will notice things will look 'up downunder'! I take it with Arginine for extra effect. Together they give me a noticable 'lift' at a time in my life where things were heading 'South'. Tends to make you smile more as well....

A good deal

Posted by Reviewer1700433 on Dec 19, 2007

I take L-Arginine, and realize that taking it in combination with L-Citruline is necessary for proper absorption bythe body. I am familiar with the Now Foods brand and like it. iHerb delivers it at a good price.

I didn't tolerate it.

Posted by InozarDeBenz on Jul 10, 2013

Yes, it may have a good effect on other people, but my stomach simply doesn't tolerate it. I have tried it many times now and know that this doesn't agree with my stomach. Not even on small doses. I have tried other l'citrulline without getting the same adverse effect, so it must be something with Now Foods' process that makes me not tolerate their l'citrulline. Since my experience wasn't good at all, I give it one star.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »