Not vegetarian

Posted by 5441691892673307650 on Dec 28, 2013

I have to say I'm rather upset. The description of this product is misleading (including terms like (vegetable source) and vegetable coating,nowhere it is written that this is not suitable for vegetarians. I spent a good amount of time doing some research on the internet to find out where Now Foods L-Cysteine is derived from, after reading another review here of somebody wondering the same thing. Finally I found it on Now Food's homepage ( not under product description) but in a different section. L-Cysteine derived from Whey or Chicken Feathers. I feel defrauded, because in the way they put this product description it is not obvious at all that this is an animal based product - which by the way is fine - but being so vague and inexplicit gives me the impression that this is yet another company that most probably knowingly conceals the precise description in order to make some more bucks.

beware ,check this before buy

Posted by 5693393858454693635 on May 24, 2012

horrible aftertase

Posted by Reviewer2459651 on Jul 23, 2011

horrible acid aftertase, enlarged my thyroid glands, I was all sweating through the day with heart beatings :( No positive effects noticed during two weeks, mentioned in other reviews re hair, nails etc.

L-Cysteine

Posted by Reviewer1230830 on Jan 10, 2012

no improvement

L Cysteine

Posted by Reviewer3229507 on Feb 23, 2009

I feel it is too early to give any review on this product, but I can say I am appreciative of the selection and prices on your amino acid products. In fact I like all the products I have ordered from you.

Nice quantity, but impossible to swallow

Posted by 4837842352329433016 on Dec 16, 2014

It is so dense, that it is not possible to swallow the pill. If it is chewed it so very acid that it attacks even your tongue, and who knows if it is agressive with your teeth too. 1 star for the quantity

Doesnt work

Posted by 5122069042229690028 on Aug 05, 2015

It didn't do anything for me, threw it away.

slow shipping

Posted by Reviewer1044526 on Dec 13, 2007

shipping was slow (not ups, rather assembling of my order BEFORE it was submitted to ups)