Now Foods, L-Cysteine, 500 mg, 100 Tablets

Reviews 4-star

Something that finally seems to be working against hair loss

Posted by 4630873230070687781 on May 20, 2013

I'm a female in my very early 30's and an inexplicable case of hair loss that no doctor or blood test seems to be able to detect 'medically'. Purchased NOW L-Cysteine after my dermatologist recommended it to me as a non medical solution. Seems to be working after 5 months of religious use - new hairs are sprouting all over my head.

Now Foods, L-Cysteine, 500 mg.

Posted by Reviewer1519879 From California on Oct 15, 2010

I ordered this product because it was one of a few vitamins and supplements recommended by my dermatologist for healthier hair and nails, to be taken on a daily basis. The product was shipped quickly and arrived in good condition, having been packed securely. The tablets are about the same size as the calcium tablets I take, which are a little larger than I would like; however, they are doable and I don't know that I could find any other brand with 500 mg smaller tablets.

Big tabs

Posted by 5039705224098992265 on Jun 10, 2012

Have not seen any noticeable changes..Hard to swallow. I will continue to use though.

효과가잇네요

Posted by 4991647724896066561 on May 03, 2013

한달정도 히알루론산과 같이 복용하고잇는데요 트러블흉도많이없어지고 얼굴이 밝아졋어요! 더복용을해봐야 알겠지만 역시베스트셀러제품이네요

i've switched to this instead of NACI

Posted by Reviewer3231842 From North Carolina on Feb 03, 2009

I used to take NAC to help with the toxic effects of alcohol, but I've read some scary sounding things about NAC recently (even Durk and Sandy say they prefer L-Cysteine to NAC). So until it's cleared up, I'll be taking regular L-Cysteine instead. I've been taking these for a while now and they seem fine. I take them with 1g of Vitamin C, providing what I believe to be the optimal ratio of C to L-Cysteine.