Now Foods, L-Cysteine, 500 mg, 100 Tablets

Reviews 4-star

Something that finally seems to be working against hair loss

Posted by 4630873230070687781 on May 20, 2013

I'm a female in my very early 30's and an inexplicable case of hair loss that no doctor or blood test seems to be able to detect 'medically'. Purchased NOW L-Cysteine after my dermatologist recommended it to me as a non medical solution. Seems to be working after 5 months of religious use - new hairs are sprouting all over my head.

Now Foods, L-Cysteine, 500 mg.

Posted by Reviewer1519879 on Oct 15, 2010

I ordered this product because it was one of a few vitamins and supplements recommended by my dermatologist for healthier hair and nails, to be taken on a daily basis. The product was shipped quickly and arrived in good condition, having been packed securely. The tablets are about the same size as the calcium tablets I take, which are a little larger than I would like; however, they are doable and I don't know that I could find any other brand with 500 mg smaller tablets.

good :)

Posted by Reviewer3058807 on Feb 13, 2011

all my family members taking this amazing thing. it seems to help my skin smoother and my hair grow a little faster :P

Good

Posted by Reviewer1273407 on Apr 25, 2011

Freckles, acne scars, the ansaenggil gimina gone on this fast ^ ^ but still satisfactory age.

Big tabs

Posted by 5039705224098992265 on Jun 10, 2012

Have not seen any noticeable changes..Hard to swallow. I will continue to use though.