Something that finally seems to be working against hair loss

Posted by 4630873230070687781 on May 20, 2013

I'm a female in my very early 30's and an inexplicable case of hair loss that no doctor or blood test seems to be able to detect 'medically'. Purchased NOW L-Cysteine after my dermatologist recommended it to me as a non medical solution. Seems to be working after 5 months of religious use - new hairs are sprouting all over my head.

Now Foods, L-Cysteine, 500 mg.

Posted by Reviewer1519879 on Oct 15, 2010

I ordered this product because it was one of a few vitamins and supplements recommended by my dermatologist for healthier hair and nails, to be taken on a daily basis. The product was shipped quickly and arrived in good condition, having been packed securely. The tablets are about the same size as the calcium tablets I take, which are a little larger than I would like; however, they are doable and I don't know that I could find any other brand with 500 mg smaller tablets.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1273407 on Apr 25, 2011

Freckles, acne scars, the ansaenggil gimina gone on this fast ^ ^ but still satisfactory age.

i've switched to this instead of NACI

Posted by Reviewer3231842 on Feb 03, 2009

I used to take NAC to help with the toxic effects of alcohol, but I've read some scary sounding things about NAC recently (even Durk and Sandy say they prefer L-Cysteine to NAC). So until it's cleared up, I'll be taking regular L-Cysteine instead. I've been taking these for a while now and they seem fine. I take them with 1g of Vitamin C, providing what I believe to be the optimal ratio of C to L-Cysteine.

good :)

Posted by Reviewer3058807 on Feb 13, 2011

all my family members taking this amazing thing. it seems to help my skin smoother and my hair grow a little faster :P

Good. very good.......but;;;;;

Posted by Reviewer2769311 on Mar 26, 2012

One thing.... the pill is hard to swallow.. pill is so big!!

Big tabs

Posted by 5039705224098992265 on Jun 10, 2012

Have not seen any noticeable changes..Hard to swallow. I will continue to use though.

Now Foods, L-Cysteine - Noticed that my hair has grown thicker and my nails grow faster

Posted by Thoughtful-Reviews on Feb 08, 2014

Noticed that my hair has grown thicker and my nails grow faster when I started ingesting Now Foods, L-Cysteine, 500 mg, 100 Tablets a month ago. >>> To get more /Nuggets and Tips/ on products me and my family have actually bought and used... ... Click the link above [[Posted By Thoughtful-Reviews]]. Thanks for reading! <<<"

good

Posted by 4832655143050472829 on Dec 30, 2012

using it with hyaluronic acid and collagen. very good with fast cell regeneration (acne)

효과가잇네요