L-Cysteine

Posted by Reviewer1659563 on Apr 20, 2011

works well for restless legs

Hair grow fast. Nails strengthened.

Posted by Reviewer1020493 on Sep 29, 2015

It's good. I had to put lots of spray on my hair and nail polish. It worked. Even I grew my hair over the waist, I maintained healthy\ smooth hair. Not more split nails.

good for hair

Posted by Reviewer1827642 on Jun 29, 2010

I read that this amino acid was good for hair and nails so I thought I'd try it. Well, it seems to be working. My hair and nails appear to be growing faster. Other than that I haven't noticed anything else. I take one in the morning and one at night, so far. I have used many NOW products and I am very satisfied. iHerb prices are the best!!!

Amazing !!

Posted by Reviewer2934157 on Nov 01, 2010

For take in combination with Collagen,Biotin,Silica..it's really strengten my hair and nails..Amazing.!!Can see the change within 10 days..

Very satisfied!

Posted by Reviewer2399513 on Oct 25, 2007

Again, I am using this as directed by Dr. Hulda Clark, in conjunction with ozonated olive oil, for a tough parasite problem. This was a great price, and I'm very satisfied.

5 stars

Posted by Reviewer1380153 on Sep 22, 2008

It helps keep clear skin.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2292722 on Oct 01, 2008

I use this for recovering from sickness. It's very good stuff and I like the dosage. I use 3 tablets a day during one month to reach the good level in my body, because I have been sick for a long time. After that month I use it once daily. This is a safe dosage for the long term. I think it really works. My skin was very very dry, but after 3 weeks I could see an amazing difference!!!

Seems to help regrow my hair

Posted by Reviewer2274947 on Dec 05, 2008

My hairstylist was amazed when I began mysteriously sprouting new hair, she claimed she had never seen such massive regrowth, loving that! It can only be the L-cysteine doing this magic.

Fever blisters stopped

Posted by Reviewer2699940 on Jun 25, 2010

I had run out of this product and had developed fever blisters because I wasn't taking it. Within a week of receiving my order, the fever blisters cleared up and I have had no recurrence.

L-Cystine

Posted by Reviewer1800446 on Dec 22, 2011

my hair was never so fantastic