10% Off Orders Over $40!

Now Foods, L-Cysteine, 500 mg, 100 Tablets

Good

Posted by Reviewer1273407 on Apr 25, 2011

Freckles, acne scars, the ansaenggil gimina gone on this fast ^ ^ but still satisfactory age.

Not sure yet

Posted by saraik on Oct 22, 2012

This could be more stars but being that I've been only using for a month im not sure if it's made a difference in hair growth. My nails however are much stronger so im sure it's working. Not too hard to swallow but if taking for hair growth be sure to take 50-100mg of Vitamin C along with it. One thing that threw me off is the inside of the bottle smelt a little like sulfur... or something. The pills don't taste or really smell funny though and im guessing that's natural.

Now Foods, L-Cysteine, 500 mg.

Posted by Reviewer1519879 on Oct 15, 2010

I ordered this product because it was one of a few vitamins and supplements recommended by my dermatologist for healthier hair and nails, to be taken on a daily basis. The product was shipped quickly and arrived in good condition, having been packed securely. The tablets are about the same size as the calcium tablets I take, which are a little larger than I would like; however, they are doable and I don't know that I could find any other brand with 500 mg smaller tablets.

good for hair

Posted by Reviewer1827642 on Jun 29, 2010

I read that this amino acid was good for hair and nails so I thought I'd try it. Well, it seems to be working. My hair and nails appear to be growing faster. Other than that I haven't noticed anything else. I take one in the morning and one at night, so far. I have used many NOW products and I am very satisfied. iHerb prices are the best!!!

horrible aftertase

Posted by Reviewer2459651 on Jul 23, 2011

horrible acid aftertase, enlarged my thyroid glands, I was all sweating through the day with heart beatings :( No positive effects noticed during two weeks, mentioned in other reviews re hair, nails etc.