July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Now Foods, L-Cysteine, 500 mg, 100 Tablets

good

Posted by Anaterma on Nov 04, 2013

seems to work on skin. but i REALLY wish american producers would stop putting over 900% of B vitamins or any other vitamins into any supplements, it gets really annoying, i don't need that amount at all, and other supplements that i take also has it and also i have a perfect diet already, thank you very much. it's just stupid, even considering it's water soluble.

good for hair

Posted by Reviewer1827642 on Jun 29, 2010

I read that this amino acid was good for hair and nails so I thought I'd try it. Well, it seems to be working. My hair and nails appear to be growing faster. Other than that I haven't noticed anything else. I take one in the morning and one at night, so far. I have used many NOW products and I am very satisfied. iHerb prices are the best!!!

horrible aftertase

Posted by Reviewer2459651 on Jul 23, 2011

horrible acid aftertase, enlarged my thyroid glands, I was all sweating through the day with heart beatings :( No positive effects noticed during two weeks, mentioned in other reviews re hair, nails etc.

athens-greece

Posted by Reviewer1203772 on May 17, 2011

it s too early to have an opinion.l-cysteine i bought and after ilook to know in internet and i found out that it may causes problems in the liver when overdosed.i ll take one capsule per day.it ll be safer.thanks iherb for the best service.

Now Foods, L-Cysteine, 500 mg.

Posted by Reviewer1519879 on Oct 15, 2010

I ordered this product because it was one of a few vitamins and supplements recommended by my dermatologist for healthier hair and nails, to be taken on a daily basis. The product was shipped quickly and arrived in good condition, having been packed securely. The tablets are about the same size as the calcium tablets I take, which are a little larger than I would like; however, they are doable and I don't know that I could find any other brand with 500 mg smaller tablets.