good

Posted by Anaterma on Nov 04, 2013

seems to work on skin. but i REALLY wish american producers would stop putting over 900% of B vitamins or any other vitamins into any supplements, it gets really annoying, i don't need that amount at all, and other supplements that i take also has it and also i have a perfect diet already, thank you very much. it's just stupid, even considering it's water soluble.

Longer hair

Posted by 4684294166063330249 on Oct 21, 2013

My hair has been growing since I started using this product 5 months ago. I have very tight curly natural hair that's easy to break off. My hair was neck length before using and now its past my shoulders. You should get it for healthy skin, nails and hair.

I've taking this for 3 weeks.

Posted by 5629538963503114462 on Oct 19, 2013

i just take this for 3 weeks. it is short time to make effection.

那裡可以找到更好的?

Posted by chendengshun on Oct 15, 2013

Now food 這款養顏美容的商品很值得唷了

Totally makes my roots stronger!!!

Posted by 5024160958393594531 on Oct 02, 2013

Before my hair fall out about 30-50 a day. It felt like my hair was under nourished and was thinning noticeably. But after only a couple of days of taking this product, my hair roots started to get stronger and no more than 10 hair a day fall out. I'm really impressed with it. I used to try L-Methionine, L-Tyrosine, and L-Arginine but nothing worked on my hair like L-Cysteine. This is my second purchase, coz I gave my first bottle to my mom who is also seeing RESULTS!!

Great stuff

Posted by 4612369866868420773 on Sep 30, 2013

I always feel better on the days I have this stuff and I found my skin is vastly improved.

Excellent product.

Posted by 5231708100579416346 on Sep 24, 2013

best omega 3.

dar nevartojau

Posted by 5757641826601528634 on Sep 18, 2013

bet tikiu, kad bus veismingas

L-cysteine - Hair Manna

Posted by Isabella on Sep 11, 2013

Everybody wants thick hair & skin and this is the pill that can support that goal. I take this regularly and I'm seeing considerably less hair fall. ===================================================================================== Click my name Isabella ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile ===================================================================================== If you found this review helpful, please let me know by clicking the “YES”-button below the review.

not bad