Now Foods, L-Cysteine, 500 mg, 100 Tablets

5 stars

Posted by Reviewer1380153 From Japan on Sep 22, 2008

It helps keep clear skin.

Amazing !!

Posted by Reviewer2934157 From Thailand on Nov 01, 2010

For take in combination with Collagen,Biotin,Silica..it's really strengten my hair and nails..Amazing.!!Can see the change within 10 days..

beware ,check this before buy

Posted by 5693393858454693635 on May 24, 2012

Best Amino Acid product, EVER !!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR From Finland on Aug 11, 2013

NOW L-Cysteine is an amino acid that is an important component of hair, nails and the keratin of the skin. I took this product with a multi-vitamin for months. I did notice my hair growing faster and thicker!! If this will stop working, I will add Biotin and MSM with it and will let you all know how that works. . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits (or taste good).

Totally makes my roots stronger!!!

Posted by 5024160958393594531 on Oct 02, 2013

Before my hair fall out about 30-50 a day. It felt like my hair was under nourished and was thinning noticeably. But after only a couple of days of taking this product, my hair roots started to get stronger and no more than 10 hair a day fall out. I'm really impressed with it. I used to try L-Methionine, L-Tyrosine, and L-Arginine but nothing worked on my hair like L-Cysteine. This is my second purchase, coz I gave my first bottle to my mom who is also seeing RESULTS!!