using it for hair regrowth

Posted by 5760016580174911995 on Aug 30, 2013

I have been using this product for almost a month now and I am already seeing new growth all over my head. This was given as a prescription by a doctor to a friend of mine in Europe. You also only supposed to do this therapy for two months; two pills daily and then discontinue until the following year. I should also say that you are supposed to take vitamin B-6 along with it for better absorption. Very happy with the results.

(NOW-00077)

Posted by Reviewer1588120 on Aug 28, 2013

Nails feel stronger and hair healthier after three weeks.

Great Product!!

Posted by Reviewer1403500 on Aug 28, 2013

I'm rockin some great nails!

best price

Posted by 5351528217757725055 on Aug 26, 2013

i do not see a reason for someone to spend more. this is an excellent product.

좋은것같은데

Posted by Reviewer3086425 on Aug 19, 2013

다좋은데정말 팔다리털도많아짐ㅋㅋ난여잔데..ㅋ손가락발가락마디에ㅣ털나는 신세계를경험중..ㅜㅜ요부분만아님진짜좋은데

Great stuff!

Posted by Harpocrates on Aug 13, 2013

Highly recommended!!

Best Amino Acid product, EVER !!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Aug 11, 2013

NOW L-Cysteine is an amino acid that is an important component of hair, nails and the keratin of the skin. I took this product with a multi-vitamin for months. I did notice my hair growing faster and thicker!! If this will stop working, I will add Biotin and MSM with it and will let you all know how that works. . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits (or taste good).

효과는있음

Posted by 5248833957429343020 on Aug 07, 2013

하루에 세알씩 먹다가 두알씩머거염 효과는 있어요 색소침착 광대에 쩔게 올라오는 스타일인데 덜한것같아요 근데.....빈속에 먹으면 죽음 속쓰려서 그리고!!!!!!!털이 존트 빨리자라요. 털녀인데 하.........고민이 늘엇음 근데 하얘져서 포기할수없네요~

Very, VERY happy with the results

Posted by 5236966899615485749 on Aug 06, 2013

Over the recent years, I've noticed that my hair was thinning out on the top of my head. It was looking flat and unsightly and it was extremely frustrating for me. I started to take L-Cysteine twice a day around 4 months ago. Around a month or two ago, I noticed an improvement in that there is more body and thickness in that area. I'm sure it's due to the use of this product, and I'd happily recommend it to anyone suffering from this problem.

흠..

Posted by 5467101808565365802 on Jul 09, 2013

엘씨스테인의 독자적인 효능은 저에겐 잘.. 히알루론산이 + 콜라겐 파우더를 함께 복용했을떈 진짜 피부도 촉촉하고 환해졌거든요.. 근데 몇 통 먹으니 처음에 봤던 눈에띄는 효과는 모르겠더라구요. 전 한 통 먹고 패쓰했어여~