10% Off Orders Over $40!

Now Foods, L-Cysteine, 500 mg, 100 Tablets

Are effective.

Posted by Reviewer1545116 on Apr 22, 2011

I had many acne scars. but, Now many are gone. Had been taking three tablets a day. Will continue to purchase.

Like this!

Posted by Reviewer3044093 on Apr 13, 2010

Even though they are big, I feel that it does have a positve effect on my skin and nails.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2292722 on Oct 01, 2008

I use this for recovering from sickness. It's very good stuff and I like the dosage. I use 3 tablets a day during one month to reach the good level in my body, because I have been sick for a long time. After that month I use it once daily. This is a safe dosage for the long term. I think it really works. My skin was very very dry, but after 3 weeks I could see an amazing difference!!!

i've switched to this instead of NACI

Posted by Reviewer3231842 on Feb 03, 2009

I used to take NAC to help with the toxic effects of alcohol, but I've read some scary sounding things about NAC recently (even Durk and Sandy say they prefer L-Cysteine to NAC). So until it's cleared up, I'll be taking regular L-Cysteine instead. I've been taking these for a while now and they seem fine. I take them with 1g of Vitamin C, providing what I believe to be the optimal ratio of C to L-Cysteine.

Fever blisters stopped

Posted by Reviewer2699940 on Jun 25, 2010

I had run out of this product and had developed fever blisters because I wasn't taking it. Within a week of receiving my order, the fever blisters cleared up and I have had no recurrence.