can't tell if it worked!

Posted by sugarcrusted on May 10, 2015

this is the highest strength i can find, i tried using it to heal a suspected leaky gut. didn't work. i took 1 capsule in the morning and 1 at night. lately i've amped it up to 5 capsules at one go. let's just say it's not fun swallowing so many capsults.

Awesome!

Posted by 5752585122780530459 on Jan 13, 2015

I have an auto-immune disease and sometimes problems with my gut, and taking L-Glutamine from Now Foods has helped me with that issue, but it also helps me when I work out in the gym; I don't get easily too tired, got more energy during the rest of the day after the workout and the day after I'm not sore from the workout the day before. Works just great for me!

Great product. Open my page if you are new to iherb, for an exclusive offer.

Posted by Reviewer2343376 on Dec 29, 2013

This product has helped my terrible reflux and oesophagitis tremendously. I had been taking NEXIUM, which I found was causuing a whole lot of other problems, so I stopped taking it. The burning was severe when I stoped, so I was taking Now foods L-Glutamine to help ease the symptoms. Worked really well, I take it a couple of times a day, just before or just after a meal and I rarely get reflux at all now. Fantastic product and super fast delivery with iherb and DHL to Australia.

same

Posted by 5493362860167381180 on Dec 27, 2013

if i yes order 80.00 and that will be no other charges of delivery for regular mail. I will be order this product and more that are on the wish list now i am scare to pay to much when. If you can help me and give that correct information how to save money i will appreciate. Because when i call that person whom give that information, was not care for me. or to keep my buss.

Gut Healing

Posted by 5241285211926225447 on Aug 30, 2013

I take this supplement to heal Leaky Gut syndrome for autoimmune disease. I use it in conjunction with beef gelatin and it's working well.

Perfect

Posted by 5401777749232461812 on Aug 06, 2013

Got what I needed/wanted!

Sweet Tooth Inhibitor

Posted by Reviewer2987747 on Oct 23, 2012

I find this product does help to lessen my sweet tooth cravings. Other than that, I'm not so sure what it does. I do notice that my immune system seems to be boosted as well.

Very Good !!

Posted by Reviewer2138748 on Aug 20, 2012

Very Good !

It make me thinner

Posted by TSTmalaysia on Jun 14, 2012

I'm already thin and didnt need to be thinner

Good product and value.

Posted by Reviewer1745872 on May 31, 2012

Have not been taking long enough to see the long term effects. Short term has been promising and I would recommend this product.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »