Great

Posted by Reviewer1895326 on Oct 10, 2008

helps me curb the sweet tooth and aids exercise recovery as part of my "The Diet Cure" program

good for leaky gut!

Posted by Reviewer2402326 on Jan 01, 2011

I take this to help deal with leaky gut. I take it together with Seacure. I think this is absolutely necessary when you have leaky gut. Time will tell it it reduces my leaky gut. I am hopeful though.

Great for my IBS issues

Posted by Reviewer1839345 on Feb 01, 2011

I take 6-8 pills a day of the glutamine, and have found it to make a big difference in my stomach problems. I will never be without these in my cabinet!

Good price, good product!

Posted by Reviewer1048839 on Dec 14, 2007

Good afternoon brain booster.

L-Glutamine 1000 mg, 240

Posted by Reviewer1870501 on Jan 19, 2008

Now Foods makes a great product in the size of tablet that I like to take every morning on an empty stomach. It helps me maintain my muscle and keep from getting so sore.

Helps with chronic diarrhea

Posted by Reviewer1811677 on Mar 28, 2008

My daughter has had a resection operation for Crohn's disease. The glutamaine helps her to control her chronic diarrhea. It is fuel for the intestinal wall to heal. During a flare-up she takes lots of the glutamaine to calm things down. This is a great supplement for the intestines.

Great product. Open my page if you are new to iherb, for an exclusive offer.

Posted by Reviewer2343376 on Dec 29, 2013

This product has helped my terrible reflux and oesophagitis tremendously. I had been taking NEXIUM, which I found was causuing a whole lot of other problems, so I stopped taking it. The burning was severe when I stoped, so I was taking Now foods L-Glutamine to help ease the symptoms. Worked really well, I take it a couple of times a day, just before or just after a meal and I rarely get reflux at all now. Fantastic product and super fast delivery with iherb and DHL to Australia.

Sweet Tooth Inhibitor

Posted by Reviewer2987747 on Oct 23, 2012

I find this product does help to lessen my sweet tooth cravings. Other than that, I'm not so sure what it does. I do notice that my immune system seems to be boosted as well.

leg/foot cramps

Posted by Reviewer2035614 on Oct 21, 2007

Recommended by a nurse in an Oncology office for leg and foot cramps. It has been very effective.

Now Foods L-Glutamine

Posted by Reviewer2834663 on Jun 01, 2010

A reliable product for gut health.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »