sugar/nicotine addicts rejoice

Posted by Reviewer3300435 on May 19, 2008

effective, non narcotic way to find freedom from sugar and nicotine cravings. i use it every morning first thing on arising with l-tyrosine and have plent of get up and go with out the got up and went. Capsules or powder are effective.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2060400 on Oct 16, 2007

This product is awesome, I feel so much better since starting to use it. It is great for those who work out regularly but also for regular use....great for the intestines and colon.

Helps with overall health

Posted by Reviewer1235122 on Jun 23, 2010

It helps with my overall health and keeps my old (64yrs.) body in shape. If I stop taking it, I can notice the difference. It also seems to help with my colitis.

works for IBS

Posted by Reviewer1493260 on Sep 19, 2011

helped to restore bowels, it appears, so that they are more stable. This in combination with fiber like psyllium and greek yogurt along with probiotics in chocolate to allow passage to large intestine really worked for me. Can drink coffee again.

Purchased it again.

Posted by Reviewer2026745 on Mar 15, 2008

I've purchased this again. It's good to ward off cravings and is essential in learning. I'm using it for quitting alcohol. As I recall this is a pretty good value.

Energy booster

Posted by Reviewer2703738 on Oct 18, 2008

Seems to wake me up with taken first thing in the morning. But effect is less obvious after a week.

Now Foods, L-Glutamine, 500 mg, 120 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer2223599 on Sep 22, 2010

product is good. Thank you.

I think it might be working

Posted by Reviewer2402326 on Dec 19, 2010

They say this is essential in curing leaky gut. All the sources concur on this, so I use it. I can't really tell if it's working. But I trust it does.

too early

Posted by Reviewer1981795 on Sep 05, 2011

Too early to tell, but i've heard good things about this. My doctor recommended it as well for LGS.

Result

Posted by 5693367216121838272 on Dec 04, 2014

I have used the capsules twice a day between the meals and I am certain that they have improved my digestion remarkably.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »