Karen - Fruitland, Idaho

Posted by Reviewer1910959 on May 28, 2009

I was advised years ago to take L-Glutamine along with probiotics to support intestinal integrity. (IBS & Leaky gut) And added bonus is that it gives you increased energy and "how many you take each day" should be taken before 3pm so it doesn't keep you up too late or cause you not to sleep well.

Helps w/recovery

Posted by Reviewer2678228 on Jul 02, 2008

Ordered after reading other reviews. Amazingly, I felt somewhat more energetic a couple of hours after taking one capsule. Just started working out regularly again after 3 years and I think this is helping with after-workout recovery. Now I take one capsule before bedtime, one in the morning and maybe one during the day if I'm feeling especially tired.

Really helps reduce or eliminate sugar cravings

Posted by Reviewer1108458 on Oct 01, 2009

I tired this mostly for gut stabilization, but was pleasantly surprised by the effect of reducing or eliminating sugar cravings!

great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1975978 on Jul 29, 2010

really helps my muscles after exercise, keeps my blood sugar even, and has really helped my gut

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2729891 on Jun 30, 2011

Not only is this product great for your immune system but works great on acid reflux better than Nexium-that purple pill, I used to take that costs much, much more and didn't work as good as L-Glutamine. I never want to run out of these pills!!!

great value

Posted by Reviewer1804101 on Sep 01, 2010

very happy with this product - curbs sugar cravings and is quite relaxing.

Gut Repair

Posted by Natural-Living on Jun 25, 2014

This porduct is good to repair your leaky gut and to keep muscles from wasting. Take with plenty of water else you might get cramps.

now l-glutamine

Posted by 4918445166728001799 on Feb 25, 2015

Amazing stuff. I put up with horrible gas and bloating for years. After three days of l-glutamine it was gone. 500mg works best for me. The double strength gave me some stomach discomfort. Highly recommend.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1895326 on Oct 10, 2008

helps me curb the sweet tooth and aids exercise recovery as part of my "The Diet Cure" program

Great recovery from weight training!

Posted by Reviewer3246545 on Jun 24, 2009

I have truly noticed a difference in my muscle's ability to recovery from tough workouts. Before I started taking L-Glutamine, resting muscle groups for 48 hours did not always give me enough recovery time. I take 2-3 capsules throughout the day, and have been able to do my next workout without any soreness. I am pleasantly surprised with the productivity of this product. It is cost-effective as well.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »