Now Foods, L-Glutamine, 500 mg, 120 Capsules

satisfied customer

Posted by Reviewer2564912 on Oct 04, 2009

I only have used this product several times. I feel it's working. I feel less tired.

Good quality

Posted by Reviewer1748200 on Nov 02, 2010

Well, its L-Glutamine, what else can i say :) Very nice quality from a very good company.

Judith

Posted by 5356316975999878735 on Jul 01, 2014

same review

Curbs sugar cravings

Posted by 5054827467651581885 on Feb 07, 2014

Amazingly effective. Now that I am taking this I can pause to decide if I really want a food that is offered to me rather than snaffling it up.

Definite Difference

Posted by Carolanne on Sep 02, 2014

I am taking this along with Berber vcaps by Thorne Research group and there is a definite difference in my immune system since following an eating and immune repair program I saw on a medical show's segment a few months ago. I have tried many programs without success, but this one is working for me. I'm down to a size 12 from a 14-16. It will become a staple in my cabinet! Also, I noticed my thyroid gland is no longer enlarged after a month of following the program! Thank goodness because I was tired of my hair falling out and sudden muscle weakness. It's good to feel well!