Now Foods, L-Glutamine, Double Strength, 1000 mg, 120 Capsules

Working Great!

Posted by Reviewer2466588 From Florida on Feb 08, 2010

My 11 yr-old daughter has moderate to severe Ulcerative Colitis. I have her taking 1 capsule two times a day based on published research studies of natural therapies to treat UC (also with the blessing of her GI doctor). After less than a month on this and a few other supplements, we have been able to stop Remicade treatments (which have significant risks of serious side effects), have continued her remission and have even seen an improvement in her GI health!

L-Glutamine

Posted by Reviewer2611052 From Wyoming on Nov 16, 2009

I was surprised with the product. It was recommended to me by a friend when i quit smoking. She told me it helps with the cravings for smoking and the sugar cravings i was experiencing. I was skeptical at first. Well, I starting taking it and gradually the cravings lessened. I am 6 weeks smoke/sugar free, haven't experienced the weight gain that most people do when they quit, especially since i did it cold turkey. Wonderful product, easy to take. I will be ordering again. I stopped taking it a week ago thinking i didn't need it anymore. Well, within a few days that sugar craving was out of control. I will not stop taking it again.

Gut lining repair

Posted by Reviewer2446165 From California on Jan 25, 2008

This was recommended to me by my nutritionist, to help repair my gut tissue from having candida. I have noticed dramatic improvement in bowel function, and the symptoms return when I stop. I'll never be without this, especially for the price and quality.

Good Product, Good Price

Posted by Reviewer2941789 From Alabama on Dec 27, 2009

I am taking this product for my IBS-C. I have noticed much less stomach and intestinal discomfort. In recent studies, glutamine has been shown to help repair and maintain a healthy small intestinal lining.

Glutamine rocks!

Posted by Reviewer2591577 From Georgia on Mar 22, 2007

Glutamine is helpful for so many things, including immune, mental, and muscle function. It's possibly a conditionally essential amino acid. Great energy supplement!