New To iHerb?

Now Foods, L-Glutamine, Double Strength, 1000 mg, 120 Capsules

Reviews 1-star

Not a pleasant experience with this one...

Posted by Rosiee on Jul 13, 2012

I don't want to scare anybody by posting this (your body might might not react in a similar way), but Here is what happened to me: After a pretty long period of time owning the product, but not using it, I decided to give it a try. I actually bought the product with the hope to increase my fitness level (muscle mass, endurance etc.). After what I read about it on the web(being the most abundant amino acid in the body and, a lot of people are deficient and many athletes see benefits from taking it) I was with high expectations about it. It was a nice detail, that in most articles I've read, they described it as safe to use, without side effects (when used in appropriate dosage) and very rare allergic reactions. After all, most of the protein foods have it (some more, that other of course) and the body needs it to survive. BUT, when I took JUST 1 CAPSULE of it with some yogurt and food, half an hour later I ended up with nervousness, "tightness" (unpleasant one) and high blood pressure. I had things to do this day, but I had to call them off, since I felt really unwell. I can't tell 100%, that it was from the l-glutamine, but it would be too much of a coincidence to be otherwise.  After 1 capsule, my experience with this product in a nutshell: It immobilized for 1 day and the whole bottle is basically useless to me.

Mistake

Posted by Reviewer1429890 on Oct 12, 2011

I believe this sup is grossly misunderstood....After more research/no energy and feeling sick...........ahhh NO!

I have not received yet.

Posted by Reviewer2814298 on May 09, 2012

It's been two months since I made my order and have not received! I want my money back or re sending the order.

now glutamine