My skin looks 10 years younger.

Posted by Reviewer2496088 on Feb 03, 2011

It is one of the products that my dermatologist recommended. I already have known about this little miracle for years. I take it at night, the next day, the wrinkles are gone. When I take it for 2X/day, the large wrinkles are now small lines. It's terrific. And if it does this to my skin, I can only imagine what it is doing inside my skin. This is one terrific amino acid. B.

Immune boosting

Posted by Reviewer2021925 on Dec 01, 2009

Ihave been taking this for a while now and I have to say the benefits are that I don't get sick. I don't get colds and I've never had the flu! I noticed that many people give this to pets too to help ward off unnecessary illness. It gets a thumbs up in my book for helping me stay healthy.

No More Cancer Sores

Posted by BigNanc on Nov 09, 2008

Using L-Lysine keeps me from getting cancer sores. I take one tablet daily. If I do feel a cancer sore coming on I take 3,000 mg twice a day at the first onset and it will usually not "pop" out. Caution - taking too much on a empty stomach and give you loose stools.

Balances Arginine

Posted by HCGCoach on Feb 16, 2008

I am using a Vegan Protein Powder that is very high in arginine. Consequently, I began to break out in cold sores on my lips. The lysine has helped so far.

Now Foods, L-Lysine, 1000mg, 100 Tablets

Posted by Reviewer2525734 on Aug 14, 2008

Works well for my husband. He takes it daily to help with fever blisters and he rarely has them now. Love NOW foods quality and price.

EXCELLEMNT PRODUCT from Washington State 2008

Posted by Reviewer1914646 on Apr 09, 2009

I read this product can be used as a natural product in place of the pharmacial Valtrex for genital herpes and its a lot less expensive. I use both to be safe.

L-Lysine as an Anti-Anxiety supplement

Posted by Reviewer1580303 on Feb 12, 2011

Not only is L-Lysine anti-viral and boosts up immune system, it's also an anxiolytic agent. It has a relaxing and balancing effect on me: a big added plus! I take one 1000mg tablet daily on empty stomach with Taurine, another amino acid that helps me keep calm and balanced.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2457770 on Jan 06, 2011

When I get cold sores they just never end. I take Lysine religiously and it keeps the cold sores away. I've tried other brands before but this one is potent and does the job. Quality product.

L-Lysine

Posted by Reviewer1978452 on Sep 29, 2009

Good product...never without it as it prevents the development of fever blisters and cankor sores...etc...

Good for Feline Herpes

Posted by Reviewer2275759 on May 23, 2008

In catterys there are often feline herpes among the animals, and here L-Lysine can help. 500 mg twice a day for an adult cat and 250 mg twice a day fo kittens :)