take when I eat nuts and to help absorb calcium

Posted by Reviewer1763978 on Sep 21, 2011

good to boost calcium uptake and take it to offset the high arginine levels by the way if you take or consume arginine or arginine containing foods in high doses you should balance with lysine if your predisposed to herpes especially arginine may be a trigger for herpes. Lysine will correct the imbalance. and help with outbreaks.

Does the trick for me!

Posted by Reviewer2358485 on Aug 24, 2011

I take one every morning to help prevent genital herpes outbreaks and it has really helped. When I do have an outbreak I triple the dose and it helps to minimize it.

Fantastic for cold sores

Posted by Reviewer1091251 on Aug 12, 2011

This shipment came just in time. My Son developed a large coldsore and within 1/2 an hour of taking Now Foods' lysine, the pain was gone and a couple of hours later the coldsore had visibly shrunken and was on the mend.

Essential for shingle control

Posted by Reviewer3258309 on Aug 08, 2011

Simply put, if you suffer from shingles of any kind, this is helping very much to stay out of outburst. Use as a prevention and for treatment.

good

Posted by Reviewer1255073 on Jul 29, 2011

very pleased

Great Quality and price

Posted by Reviewer2825624 on Jul 06, 2011

Highly Recommended

Not bad.

Posted by Reviewer1508294 on May 30, 2011

I use it as a health buffer.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1376027 on Apr 18, 2011

Good

L-Lysine as an Anti-Anxiety supplement

Posted by Reviewer1580303 on Feb 12, 2011

Not only is L-Lysine anti-viral and boosts up immune system, it's also an anxiolytic agent. It has a relaxing and balancing effect on me: a big added plus! I take one 1000mg tablet daily on empty stomach with Taurine, another amino acid that helps me keep calm and balanced.

My skin looks 10 years younger.

Posted by Reviewer2496088 on Feb 03, 2011

It is one of the products that my dermatologist recommended. I already have known about this little miracle for years. I take it at night, the next day, the wrinkles are gone. When I take it for 2X/day, the large wrinkles are now small lines. It's terrific. And if it does this to my skin, I can only imagine what it is doing inside my skin. This is one terrific amino acid. B.