excellent for cold sores

Posted by Reviewer1216693 on Oct 10, 2011

I take two tablets daily, and it keeps the cold sore viruses at bay.

Lysine

Posted by Reviewer2542297 on Nov 02, 2011

I like it!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2712761 on Nov 11, 2011

helps me keep my health in check

Does the trick for me!

Posted by Reviewer2358485 on Aug 24, 2011

I take one every morning to help prevent genital herpes outbreaks and it has really helped. When I do have an outbreak I triple the dose and it helps to minimize it.

good

Posted by Reviewer1557655 on Sep 25, 2011

seems just fine..

Good

Posted by 5349479473289017231 on Feb 28, 2016

Works as explained!

L-Lysine

Posted by 5578850690353612933 on Apr 21, 2016

cold sores are a pain, this product reduces re-occurrence

Great product for skin healing and immune system!

Posted by Reviewer3174354 on Mar 10, 2015

Great product for skin healing and immune system!

Good

Posted by 4628961055580544437 on Apr 29, 2015

For the past 4 months I have been having herpes outbreak on the back of my thigh monthly, and it usually comes with a cold. I have been taking it for 2 weeks now to hopefully keep the outbreaks at bay. Still too early to say but I have noticed that my immune system has gone up. Surrounded by sick people and surprisingly I'm not sick!

Lysine is a miracle cure.

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Aug 01, 2015

After I got influenza a few years back I got the worst cold sore outbreak I've ever had. I was a mess. A doctor prescribed me an antiviral. Later another doctor who I was having drinks with (and not on the clock) confirmed that the prescription antivirals aren't really very helpful. I've never had any luck with them anyways. She told me to take large doses of lysine (5000 mg a day) each day if I feel an outbreak starting and it should nip it in the bud. I had nothing to lose and lysine is super cheap.This is the best and only cold sore cure out there. It really, really works. I am a convert. I have bottles of lysine everywhere I go frequently, so I am never surprised and miss a chance. I have one when I travel, one at work, one at home, and one at my parents' house for when I visit. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **