great!

Posted by 5220406465085043212 on Nov 27, 2016

I heard these help get rid of painful cold sores and it really worked! Iv heard there's many other benefits too so hoping I will notice this soon and keep taking daily!

L Lysine

Posted by Reviewer2801169 on Jan 16, 2010

This product works great for me. I can almost completly eliminate cold sores with this. It's real good stuff!

Excellent for Cold Sores and Mouth Ulcers

Posted by Reviewer3034817 on Jan 06, 2013

Excellent for Cold Sores and Mouth Ulcers

Good

Posted by 4628961055580544437 on Apr 29, 2015

For the past 4 months I have been having herpes outbreak on the back of my thigh monthly, and it usually comes with a cold. I have been taking it for 2 weeks now to hopefully keep the outbreaks at bay. Still too early to say but I have noticed that my immune system has gone up. Surrounded by sick people and surprisingly I'm not sick!

Great product for skin healing and immune system!

Posted by Reviewer3174354 on Mar 10, 2015

Great product for skin healing and immune system!

For cold sores.

Posted by Reviewer3247178 on Mar 25, 2013

I got a cold sore once and had a freak out, so I've been taking these every since. I haven't had a break out since, so I guess it's working!

Essential for shingle control

Posted by Reviewer3258309 on Aug 08, 2011

Simply put, if you suffer from shingles of any kind, this is helping very much to stay out of outburst. Use as a prevention and for treatment.

Immune System booster

Posted by Reviewer3300536 on Mar 01, 2008

I have been taking this everyday...to help my immune system, easy to swallow.

Good immune booster

Posted by 5551886917147044888 on Dec 05, 2016

When I start feeling super run down I take this on an empty stomach every few hours for one or two days, and it helps me bounce back quicker. The only downside to this product is that the tablets are quite large. It's okay for me, but you'll definitely want to choose a smaller dose if you have any trouble swallowing pills.

Big pills, but great product

Posted by hollyhockfields on Apr 07, 2014

I'll start off by saying that you won't like this product if you have trouble swallowing large pills. However, the benefit of not getting reoccurring cold sores for me outweighs the slight daily discomfort of getting the pills down my throat! It took me probably a week to get used of the coating and size, but now I barely think about it. This product is well price, and great quality and I've been cold sore free for months now.