not bad

Posted by Reviewer1360163 on Oct 12, 2011

good for hair.

good

Posted by Reviewer1816612 on Jan 10, 2011

very good!

good and reasonable price

Posted by garyofca on Jan 11, 2014

I gave it to my cat. work well so far.

Immune Support

Posted by Reviewer1604997 on Nov 26, 2014

My physician suggested I try L-Lysine (an essential amino acid) as an immune booster. After researching the various products on iHerb, I chose the Now Foods brand as it is pharmaceutical grade and is free of common allergens (wheat, gluten, soy, corn, milk, egg). I also give L-Lysine powder to my cat.

Big pills, but great product

Posted by hollyhockfields on Apr 07, 2014

I'll start off by saying that you won't like this product if you have trouble swallowing large pills. However, the benefit of not getting reoccurring cold sores for me outweighs the slight daily discomfort of getting the pills down my throat! It took me probably a week to get used of the coating and size, but now I barely think about it. This product is well price, and great quality and I've been cold sore free for months now.

Good but hard to swallow

Posted by Reviewer3121686 on May 08, 2014

Lysine is amazing for skin and hair. It helps clear red spots on my face I would say 4 times faster than with nothing at all. Great for cold sores and canker sores also. However, this brand is very hard to swallow as it starts to melt the second it hits my tongue. I switched to Source Naturals lysine which works just as well and is very easy to swallow.

get the smaller size

Posted by Reviewer1859201 on Jul 01, 2013

no issue with Iherb or the product just to say having got this size I would advise anyone that this is really big to swallow get the smaller size

I got a blister!

Posted by 4944035410481240423 on Dec 29, 2013

I was taking this daily for one whole month when I got a new blister! I was a bit disappointed about this, but decided to up the amount to 2 pills a day. I have to say the blister wasn't as severe as previous ones. I hope that with continued use of this product my blister outbreaks will be fewer and fewer. Perhaps with all natural products, we just need to allow more time for them to work to full capacity in the system.

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer3331455 on Jan 04, 2011

Great stuff

Good product, will buy again.

Posted by Reviewer2571482 on Oct 16, 2008

Great product, great price. Will buy again