This really works!

Posted by 5461478078389654009 on Apr 10, 2015

This really helps if you have cold sores or herpes! I tried eating these capsules as 3 weeks course and they stopped the infections! Product also helped my mum, as she has psoriasis in the joints.

L-Lysine

Posted by 4912180308247590618 on Jul 01, 2013

I swear by Lysine and have turned many people on to this product for anything from cold sores to fighting colds, flu, infections and it really speeds up the healing process of shingles, which is when I started using it. I use the regimen of 4 capsules twice a day, 3 2x a day, 2 2x a day, 1 2x a day, knocks whatever ails me right out...for shingles I continued to use it at least 1-2 a day to keep my immunity up...

Good Quality

Posted by Reviewer1593766 on Sep 12, 2011

No odor and does not upset stomach.

cold sore preventative

Posted by Reviewer1321438 on Jul 31, 2010

Lysine has worked great to keep my wife from getting cold sores. She takes about 2 grams daily as a preventative.

L-Lysine, 500 mg.

Posted by Reviewer3235791 on Apr 02, 2010

I am giving L-Lysine, 500 mg. tablets to my 10 year old cat who has an autoimune disease which causes his eyes to water. It started helping just days after his first dose. My daughter has been giving her cat this same brand for years and it has helped take care of a similar problem.

great

Posted by Reviewer2036435 on Jan 03, 2008

good quality

Now Foods, L-Lysine, 500 mg, 250 Capsules

Posted by noneofyourfrigginbusiness on Dec 25, 2008

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ (5/5). A quality product.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1001111 on Mar 13, 2009

I am pleased with these l-lysine capsules.

worht it

Posted by Reviewer2072317 on Jan 03, 2008

greaat price

Increasing Price

Posted by Reviewer1252583 on Apr 04, 2010

I have been purchasing this product every 3 months now for the past year almost for my cat. She has an eye problem that the vet recommended I give her half a capsule twice a day in her wet food. It works wonders on the eye problem, but I've noticed that every time I go to order this particular brand, the price is increasing. There are other brands that don't show this trend, which I will most likely go back to if I go to order this brand again and find it's gone up again.