Now Foods, L-Lysine, Powder, 1 lb (454 g)

Reviews 5-star

The best

Posted by Reviewer1024194 on Apr 15, 2011

God bless the reviewer who mentioned the Linus Pauling Heart Protocol. I had never heard of it. But I looked it up and ordered what I needed. Three days in the sinus condition that had plagued me for 20 years, often getting me up in the middle of the night for an hour til they cleared enough that I could go back to sleep, disappeared. Three weeks in I cut my heart meds in half. I feel good. I can breathe. I can walk. I want to. I want to dance, really. Yesterday I walked 9 blocks, and wasn't puffing until the last one. Three weeks ago I couldn't walk across the yard. God bless the reviewer, Linus Pauling, and Iherb. Looks like I'm going to live.

pauling heart and abe metabolism

Posted by Reviewer2580618 on Mar 12, 2008

I use this to make custom drinks for myself. One is the Pauling heart protocol. The other drinks are based on Abe's proline cycle research - to help me on endurance based exercise or to help me preferentially use fat as fuel earlier in workouts or in general. I love this product, it takes time to mix in water - stir or shake it in and just let it sit for a few minutes and it will dissolve.

L-Lysine powder

Posted by Reviewer1954694 on Feb 21, 2009

Excellent, excellent product. I have had attacks of shingles 2-3 times per year and I take 1500 mg of lysine and the pain goes away, and the rash disappears in 3-4 days. Now I take 1000 mg daily and no more shingles. I have never taken prescription drugs for shingles and lysine works 100%. I only wish more people knew about this product to help and prevent shingles. I also give the powder to my older horses for their immune system, and take capsules (2X 500mg) myself.

L-Lysine powder

Posted by Reviewer2090882 on Mar 14, 2008

Excellent product! We use it to minimize Herpes viral outbreaks in cats. Most cats do not mind the addition of this powder to their canned foods. Thanks!

Lysine Powder

Posted by Reviewer2432091 on Jan 07, 2008

As an alternative to taking a Lysine pill, the powder absorbs quicker into the system and is easy to take with liquid. Lysine is one of the few products that helps build the immune system to combat viruses (vs bacteria)