L-Lysine

Posted by Reviewer1401991 on Oct 15, 2011

I dissolve a tablespoon in a cup of water and stir until clear, then drink it up for a great immune boost whenever I need it. It's quite useful to kick a cold. The taste could be better, however, I suppose that's the nature of L-Lysine. I appreciate the affordability of Now Foods quality products.

Lysine

Posted by 5660175667147548848 on May 05, 2014

Not exactly like the original Lysine I had ordered from iherb, but it cost a bit less. I still wound up with blisters from too much acid in my blood, so I don't think I'll order this brand again. I'll use up what I have (which is a lot!).

NOW foods L-Lysine powder

Posted by Reviewer2586783 on Mar 25, 2010

really great deal on a large quantity of Lysine powder non clumping and completly tasteless

good for the cat too

Posted by Reviewer1981731 on Nov 30, 2008

i read that some vets give a scrip of this in a tube/gel form for cats that have come down with colds, etc...well give this in the same does as the scrip says and toss it on the dry food. My cat ate it with no problem... he hated the scrip form that i had to use a syringe to put it in his mouth...

bad taste

Posted by Reviewer1767781 on Oct 09, 2009

Don't like the taste when used in a drink, should have gotten a pill

Better than other brands I have used

Posted by Reviewer2344314 on Jun 02, 2010

This is the L-Lysine product I prefer and refer people to. It is very economical for people who are using L-Lysine daily, and it is very good quality.

Rating for L-Lysine in Powder form

Posted by Reviewer2973988 on Aug 25, 2010

I love this powder form of Lysine. I have much difficulty in swallowing and most of the L-Lysine comes in tablets and capsules which are very large and difficult to get down my throat. This powder form works wonders...just mix it with orange juice and there is no aftertaste.

Great Product and Service

Posted by Reviewer2926788 on Nov 27, 2010

I should have been ordering this nice, big, inexpensive jar from iHerb all along. I used to pay a lot more for a much smaller jar at one of the vitamin chain stores. They were always running out and finally they discontinued it. SO much easier to order this big jar and have it delivered to my door! My cats thank you too. :o)

Good

Posted by Reviewer3291625 on Feb 19, 2011

Balances all my amino acids! So great!!!

First Order

Posted by Reviewer2393008 on Sep 27, 2008

Great product and fantastic service!!