Great Price For Bulk Lysine Powder

Posted by Reviewer3344358 on Dec 01, 2008

I have cats on long term Lysine that I can't get a pill into so was VERY glad to finally find somewhere I could get the powder . . . and . . . not only in bulk but at a great price . . . I couldn't afford what my Vet was charging! Thank-you!!!!!

Lysine ample supply

Posted by Reviewer2563751 on May 14, 2009

I used to buy L-Lysine by capsules in mili-gram. Now Foods L-Lysine is ideal. 454 grams is 454,000 mili-gram not only ample supply but also easy to ingest, by placing quarter or half tea spoon on the tongue and drink some water. I broke those capsules any way; now I don't need to deal with capsules at all.

L-Lysine Powder

Posted by Reviewer1615882 on May 18, 2009

As usual, iHerb provides the highest quality products at the best prices. Their customer service is excellent and shipping is fast. I've been a loyal customer for years and plan to continue.

easy

Posted by Reviewer2194593 on Jun 06, 2009

works great with my other products on my intercistile bladder problems

Static in the container!

Posted by katmakiah on Jul 20, 2010

This stuff jumped out of the container every time I tried to get a spoonful and granules ended up all over the counter. I had an older bottle and moved the powder to it, and the problem stopped. If yours is jumping out of the bottle, try a different bottle. Worked for me.

L-Lysine

Posted by Reviewer1314812 on Mar 23, 2007

I find powdered L-lysine to be an excellent supplement in supporting optimal body function when dealing with cold sores or any type herpes virus

Good for cats

Posted by Reviewer3273606 on Apr 16, 2008

It is very good for my cats. It is easy spread over food.

inflammation

Posted by Reviewer1609604 on Jan 04, 2012

it helps very good against inflammations

Good

Posted by 5740356004156854382 on Oct 24, 2013

Just bare lysine. Terrible taste like all the lysine products, but good product.

L-Lysine

Posted by Reviewer1401991 on Oct 15, 2011

I dissolve a tablespoon in a cup of water and stir until clear, then drink it up for a great immune boost whenever I need it. It's quite useful to kick a cold. The taste could be better, however, I suppose that's the nature of L-Lysine. I appreciate the affordability of Now Foods quality products.