So easy to use.

Posted by Reviewer2026677 on Sep 07, 2010

My horse needs L-Lysine daily (herpes type infection in her eye) and the Lysine Powder is so easy to use and convenient. I was having a terrible time crushing all those tablets. It's reasonably priced, too.

Huge container!

Posted by Reviewer2903784 on Aug 26, 2010

This should last me a long time. I love this stuff when I get a cold sore to balance up the L-lysine : L-arginine ratios and get rid of the cold sore ASAP. Works for me!

Rating for L-Lysine in Powder form

Posted by Reviewer2973988 on Aug 25, 2010

I love this powder form of Lysine. I have much difficulty in swallowing and most of the L-Lysine comes in tablets and capsules which are very large and difficult to get down my throat. This powder form works wonders...just mix it with orange juice and there is no aftertaste.

Static in the container!

Posted by katmakiah on Jul 20, 2010

This stuff jumped out of the container every time I tried to get a spoonful and granules ended up all over the counter. I had an older bottle and moved the powder to it, and the problem stopped. If yours is jumping out of the bottle, try a different bottle. Worked for me.

Fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer1129720 on Jun 14, 2010

Great value and easy to feed to pets and humans. The taste is a bit icky, so I prefer to mix it in a citrus juice to mask it. Works well for my cat's herpes too.

Better than other brands I have used

Posted by Reviewer2344314 on Jun 02, 2010

This is the L-Lysine product I prefer and refer people to. It is very economical for people who are using L-Lysine daily, and it is very good quality.

Fine!

Posted by Reviewer2078081 on Apr 14, 2010

It mixes well with water and was easy to take. I like the fact that it is a pure product with no fillers.

increase energy and fat loss

Posted by Reviewer1983368 on Apr 08, 2010

L-Lysine + vitamin C = L-Carnitine. I take it on empty stomach 30-40 min before my daily aerobics. Exsept it I take: L-Tyrosine + vit. B6 + DMAE = great pre-workout boost & enchaced fat loss!!! Super natural thermogenic fat loss complex for those who want loss fat (plus much energy for 1-2 hours of aerobics).

NOW foods L-Lysine powder

Posted by Reviewer2586783 on Mar 25, 2010

really great deal on a large quantity of Lysine powder non clumping and completly tasteless

lysine powder NOW

Posted by Reviewer3106480 on Feb 23, 2010

excellent product and excellent service. I will continue using this product for health benefits.