L-Lysine

Posted by Reviewer1401991 on Oct 15, 2011

I dissolve a tablespoon in a cup of water and stir until clear, then drink it up for a great immune boost whenever I need it. It's quite useful to kick a cold. The taste could be better, however, I suppose that's the nature of L-Lysine. I appreciate the affordability of Now Foods quality products.

Lysine

Posted by 5660175667147548848 on May 05, 2014

Not exactly like the original Lysine I had ordered from iherb, but it cost a bit less. I still wound up with blisters from too much acid in my blood, so I don't think I'll order this brand again. I'll use up what I have (which is a lot!).

good for the cat too

Posted by Reviewer1981731 on Nov 30, 2008

i read that some vets give a scrip of this in a tube/gel form for cats that have come down with colds, etc...well give this in the same does as the scrip says and toss it on the dry food. My cat ate it with no problem... he hated the scrip form that i had to use a syringe to put it in his mouth...

NOW foods L-Lysine powder

Posted by Reviewer2586783 on Mar 25, 2010

really great deal on a large quantity of Lysine powder non clumping and completly tasteless

the problem is not with the product it's ok

Posted by 5277318275198318068 on Dec 27, 2014

I had never received my last order :(((( It is very unfortunate.. hope you can fix it. thank you

bad taste

Posted by Reviewer1767781 on Oct 09, 2009

Don't like the taste when used in a drink, should have gotten a pill

Bad Seal

Posted by Reviewer1487214 on Dec 02, 2008

The seal was broken when it arrived & most of the powder spilled everywhere. Make sure & package your products better in the future. Brian Gardner

good product

Posted by Reviewer2931185 on Dec 10, 2008

I am pleased with your product. I use it to protect me from viral infections that pop up from time to time and have found this to be effective, easy to use (it dissolves instantly and economical. Thanks for a wonderful product.

h r evans