Fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer1129720 on Jun 14, 2010

Great value and easy to feed to pets and humans. The taste is a bit icky, so I prefer to mix it in a citrus juice to mask it. Works well for my cat's herpes too.

L-Lysine Powder

Posted by Reviewer2082216 on Jan 12, 2011

This was recommended by our veterinarian for a case of Herpes in our Bombay. Haven't had him on it long enough to evaluate long term, but it seems to be helping with his eye problem.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1263404 on Feb 19, 2011

I have just started using this product. I put 4 tsp in my morning smoothie. I have a cold and alot of chest congestion and it seems to be making my recover faster. Last year I had this same type of virus and it lasted 2 months, so far I have had it for one week and I feel the difference.

L-lysine

Posted by Reviewer1403240 on Feb 10, 2009

Convenient for cat owners to use.

L_Lysine in Linus Pauling Protocol

Posted by Reviewer3124445 on Jul 21, 2009

Heart Disease, Ascorbate, Lysine and Linus Pauling L-ascorbate (Vitamin C) 5-6 grams a day in divided doses L-Lysine 5 grams a day in divided doses L-Proline 2-3 grams a day in divided doses Pauling protocol aims to address the issue of Lipoprotein (a) attaching to the lysine residues on the damaged collagen fibers in the arterial wall. The additional lysine in the blood stream attaches to the receptor sites on the lipoprotein (a) molecules, inactivating the lipoprotein(a) thus preventing it attaching to arterial wall. This prevents initiation of atherosclerotic process. Vitamin C and Lysine are both important precursors for building strong collagen making strong arteries. I find it makes a nice tasting drink when allowed to dissolve in water to take my supplements.

Good for my cats

Posted by 5744846173423144965 on Sep 16, 2014

Good for my cats

Huge bottle, better find someone to share it with you.

Posted by 5018737560124909840 on Mar 25, 2014

I buy this product for my cats. This L-Lysine powder is so big, I think 4 cats will take 2 years to finish this bottle. I may try to start taking it myself later.

Lysine and Pauling

Posted by 5666302233670952595 on Nov 07, 2013

This L-Lysine is not only excellently priced, it is also a quality product. My use of it is connected with Linus Pauling's work with Vitamin C. When vitamin C is used in conjunction with Amino Acids Lysine and Proline, it appears to have some useful effects in the treatment of arterial plaque.

Great for our cat, great for me!

Posted by Reviewer1523883 on Jun 01, 2011

We add this to our cat's canned food as he is FIV positive and I recently added it to my juice. Has no taste or grittiness. It's a wonderful product.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1334425 on Jul 09, 2011

It is for my cats' nutritional supplements cause they suffer the dental problem. It is really helpful to me; moreover, it is a real bargain at such price.