Awesome product!!!

Posted by Reviewer3160241 on Nov 15, 2007

I am using this product to boost the immune system of cats and kittens that are a part of a rescue I volunteer with and it is wonderful! This powder sticks to the dry food great and also mixes well with wet food. It has kept so many from upper respiratory infections and other cold type symptoms. Again, it is wonderful. Thanks for the great price!

L-Lysine for cats

Posted by Reviewer2436405 on Nov 25, 2008

Works great for preventing runny eyes and cold-like symptoms in cats that are caused by the herpes virus. Just add 500 mg to some wet food twice a day. It has no taste and so the cats won't even notice it.

Fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer1129720 on Jun 14, 2010

Great value and easy to feed to pets and humans. The taste is a bit icky, so I prefer to mix it in a citrus juice to mask it. Works well for my cat's herpes too.

L-Lysine Powder

Posted by Reviewer2082216 on Jan 12, 2011

This was recommended by our veterinarian for a case of Herpes in our Bombay. Haven't had him on it long enough to evaluate long term, but it seems to be helping with his eye problem.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1263404 on Feb 19, 2011

I have just started using this product. I put 4 tsp in my morning smoothie. I have a cold and alot of chest congestion and it seems to be making my recover faster. Last year I had this same type of virus and it lasted 2 months, so far I have had it for one week and I feel the difference.

L-lysine

Posted by Reviewer1403240 on Feb 10, 2009

Convenient for cat owners to use.

L_Lysine in Linus Pauling Protocol

Posted by Reviewer3124445 on Jul 21, 2009

Heart Disease, Ascorbate, Lysine and Linus Pauling L-ascorbate (Vitamin C) 5-6 grams a day in divided doses L-Lysine 5 grams a day in divided doses L-Proline 2-3 grams a day in divided doses Pauling protocol aims to address the issue of Lipoprotein (a) attaching to the lysine residues on the damaged collagen fibers in the arterial wall. The additional lysine in the blood stream attaches to the receptor sites on the lipoprotein (a) molecules, inactivating the lipoprotein(a) thus preventing it attaching to arterial wall. This prevents initiation of atherosclerotic process. Vitamin C and Lysine are both important precursors for building strong collagen making strong arteries. I find it makes a nice tasting drink when allowed to dissolve in water to take my supplements.

Huge bottle, better find someone to share it with you.

Posted by 5018737560124909840 on Mar 25, 2014

I buy this product for my cats. This L-Lysine powder is so big, I think 4 cats will take 2 years to finish this bottle. I may try to start taking it myself later.

L-Lysine powder

Posted by Jeanne1974 on Jan 01, 2014

Since foods like nuts, seeds and grains are high in arginine, and low in lysine, I add a half teaspoon of lysine powder to my morning juice when I have oatmeal. At lunch, to balance the amino acids in the brown rice protein or pea protein smoothie, I also add a half teaspoon L-Lysine. Otherwise I get cold sores and this product has made that a thing of the past. One bottle lasts me a very long time )maybe 6 months or so).

Cats like it!

Posted by 5161673117210370200 on Jul 22, 2015

We have tried other brands of L-Lysine before with our kitties (mixed with their food) and either they wouldn't touch it or we had to use flavor enhancers to sneak it past them. I checked with our vet first before purchasing this one to make sure it was OK since some of our kitties are extreme special needs with life threatening issues. This one they will actually eat in their food with no extra flavor enhancers...no tricks of any kind.