10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Now Foods, L-Lysine, Powder, 1 lb (454 g)

Very helpful

Posted by Reviewer1965720 on Nov 17, 2009

L-lysine is very helpful for cats with runny eyes and sneezing. Mixed in with canned cat food, the cats don't even taste it. Very often, it stops a cold before antibiotics are ever needed and prevents the spread of the cold to the rest of the cats in a household.

Use for my cats

Posted by Reviewer2005195 on Apr 06, 2009

This product helps control the matter that builds up in my cats eyes. It is easy to add to their diet because it sticks to the dry and mixes well with can food. I plan to continue to use this product for as long as I have pets.

L-Lysine

Posted by Reviewer2101308 on Oct 04, 2009

I bought to use on my cats for URI and feline herpes, so far I see some results, and I will be back to purchase from IHerb again. Thanks !

Awsome product

Posted by Reviewer2407266 on Dec 20, 2010

I'm very impressed with this product. Easy to dissolve, no unpleasant taste or aftertaste when combined with powdered vit C. I also add some calcium carbonate in order to buffer the vit C and calcium aids lysine absorbtion. Within seconds the concoction clears my nose and sinuses and I feel more energetic. Very cheap and was delivered within 10 days of ordering to France well packed. Thanks Nevena

Huge container!

Posted by Reviewer2903784 on Aug 26, 2010

This should last me a long time. I love this stuff when I get a cold sore to balance up the L-lysine : L-arginine ratios and get rid of the cold sore ASAP. Works for me!