Now Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer2050611 on Sep 05, 2013

These capsules are not easy to take but are odourless and have no after taste whatsoever. Absolutely fantastic product.

Bought for just-in-case situation.

Posted by BetterHealthSeeker on Nov 12, 2013

My symptoms were very close to undermethylation. So I bought this TMG to do some experiment but haven't started it yet as I am taking some other stuff first for undermethylation experiments. Oh, and the delivery service is fabulous.I live in Japan but still I would get the supplements after just 5 days of ordering. Even domestic delivaries would sometimes take 5 days. Thanks a million iHerb.

Not sure

Posted by AnnaLL on Apr 24, 2013

I have been using these as part of my regimen for estrogen dominance (and adrenal fatigue). As I started several supplements at once, it's hard to tell. But I will update if I try it alone + bloodwork.

great for methylation

Posted by kanaca on Mar 02, 2014

I'm testing to see if my body will make SAM-e from this and TMG. What I can tell in two weeks is that it's boosted methylation. In a week or so, I intend to cycle off SAM-e and see for sure. Then will update my review.

L-Methionine with Vitamin B-6 500 mg, 100 caps

Posted by Reviewer1994878 on Nov 04, 2009

seems to work very well - at least as good as other methionine that i have used. I like the additional B6 with it. I expect to continue using this brand.

I don't think it works.

Posted by j44lee on Jul 11, 2015

I've used this religiously for 4 weeks as per product instructions and no changes.

good

Posted by Reviewer3115242 on Nov 15, 2009

stops me over reacting allergy wise

liver detoxification

Posted by Reviewer3193955 on Nov 29, 2010

this is an essential part of my dog's vegan diet. my dog is doing awesome with this one.

acidify my dogs urine

Posted by Reviewer2796695 on Dec 25, 2008

2 dogs with bladder problems, this keeps them acidified and away from discomfort and vet beills

Slow down aging

Posted by Reviewer1852029 on Jul 31, 2008

with this. Do take on an empty stomach.